Keep Trooping boot sizes

Hello

I about to start a build for my daughter to join the 501st ranks. It amazing when she troops with me in her Galactic academy kit. Next year when she turn 18, it will be amazing when she is in the Legion

Keep trooping boot sizes.

Do they fit snug? “Normal “

Should we go up a size when buying these type of boots?

Any feedback would be great.

Paul

TI 81975

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I cant speak to the sizing. But I will tell you it is way easier to make these boots then it seems. I would seriously consider making your own. $50 pair of boots and about $20 for the marine vinyl is hard to beat. There are tons of build threads and people to help. Something to consider 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I cant speak to the sizing. But I will tell you it is way easier to make these boots then it seems. I would seriously consider making your own. $50 pair of boots and about $20 for the marine vinyl is hard to beat. There are tons of build threads and people to help. Something to consider 

Thank you for the reply

I will do some more research

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’ll second the build your own method Paul. Boots, vinyl, some e6000, measuring tape and scissors and you’re pretty much set. If you wanna carve the boots soles to resemble the original Hi-Tec’s used then add a narrow chisel blade for an X-Acto. I’ve made my own and others for Garrison mates and the tutorial provided above walks you through everything you need. Of course we’re here to help if needed.

• Like 2