Drewbacca's Biker Scout WIP

Hello everyone. I have been studying this forum for some time now, and feel I am finally ready to post here.

I have purchased my helmet and armour, which should hopefully be with me soon. After thinking I could have a go at all the soft parts, I have made some enquiries and decided to purchase the soft parts for my first build.

I have received my gloves and everything else is on the way. I look forward to sharing my progress and anticipate many adjustments after my recent trip overseas.

I am currently working on removing the clips from the gloves and sourcing the EC-17.

Parts:

Helmet - RS Prop Masters

Armour - RS Prop Masters

Balaclava - not yet purchased

Flight suit and vest - RS Prop Masters/Keep Trooping

Cummerbund and codpiece - RS Prop Masters

Boots - RS Prop Masters/Keep Trooping

Gloves - WampaWear

EC-17 not yet purchased

Gloves.jpg

• Like 2

Great start so far! Welcome to the forum!

Best place to check for the blaster is in the armoury weapons area. Several options available, depending on what you're looking for. Good luck and have fun with your build!

• Like 1

As a fellow scout with RS armor and bucket, you’ll definitely be pleased! As for a blaster, check out Blasterworks. It’s a rubber cast blaster that’s excellent for trooping and passing off to kids for photos (no worries about it dropping). I have one and it’s a nice fit in the RS holster. Snug as a bug!

https://blasterworks.net

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Dart said:

Great start so far! Welcome to the forum!

Best place to check for the blaster is in the armoury weapons area. Several options available, depending on what you're looking for. Good luck and have fun with your build!

Thank you for the welcome Dart! This blaster searching seems like the fun part....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TreeHuggerMatt said:

Some great choices , look forward to the build!

Thanks Matt! I was just in Edinburgh for two weeks and back at Christmas. 

14 hours ago, Aradun said:

As a fellow scout with RS armor and bucket, you’ll definitely be pleased! As for a blaster, check out Blasterworks. It’s a rubber cast blaster that’s excellent for trooping and passing off to kids for photos (no worries about it dropping). I have one and it’s a nice fit in the RS holster. Snug as a bug!

https://blasterworks.net

Thank you for that advice, it does look like a great blaster! I'm looking forward to the delivery from RS!