First Time Buying Armor

Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm buying armor for the first time. I'm a cadet, and decided to do a ROTJ scout as my first set. I've been looking over the different vendors, but wondered if there was any in particular that would be best for someone new to all this. I live in the US if that makes any difference. I've gotten my boots, gloves, and soft parts already, so I just need the armor now. Thanks!

Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm buying armor for the first time. I'm a cadet, and decided to do a ROTJ scout as my first set. I've been looking over the different vendors, but wondered if there was any in particular that would be best for someone new to all this. I live in the US if that makes any difference. I've gotten my boots, gloves, and soft parts already, so I just need the armor now. Thanks!
Studio creations kit is awesome. Kit basically comes ready to go with very little work on your end compared to any other kit. Also, post up pics of the things you have already so we can help insure their accuracy. Welcome to the forest!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you're totally new to building things, then I recommend going with Studio Creations for the armor. They're US based. They offer a fully trimmed kit, which will minimize the prep work involved in the build. 

https://studiocreations.com/howto/bikerscout/bike_armorforsale.html

Now you'll still need to do some build work, but it does make things a little easier. 

If you're on the smaller or shorter side, then you could also look at Mon Cal/Far Away Creations. They have a shop on Etsy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

100% agree with Chopper on this.  Studio Creations is great for the first time costumer.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1