Longshadow's Mandalorian Biker Scout Build...

I'm at the point where I think I'm going to need guidance, so I may as well start a thread.  So far, these are items I have aquired/ordered:

ARMOR Walt's Trooper Factory

BOOTS Homemade/Kingshow Base

GLOVES WampaWear

SUIT WampaWear

CUMBERBUND/POUCHES Homemade (In Process)

SHOULDER BAG Brodustrial Light & Magic

BLASTER  BlasterWorks

I had ordered my helmet from Kropserkel, but have to send it back due to a production flaw.  I'm currently looking into a LoneWolf one instead (big head) 

I'll start posting some photos when I figure out how.

• Like 2

For photos, most will use an image hosting site like Imgur, or the free Tapatalk app for your phone. They seem to be the main go to’s.

Here are two posts that talk about other methods of inserting photos.

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/22990-sharing-photos-with-dropbox/#comment-215704

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/23053-faq-how-do-i-post-images/

You don’t want to use the forum’s feature for photos. It’s capped for each member to keep operating costs down and the file sizes are very small and low res making it difficult for armors to see details.

Let us know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Lone Wolf helmet kit (thanks to Brodustrial Light & Magic).  I've been looking everywhere for build pics and hints for this one, but keep coming up dry.  If anyone has some info or links to share, I would greatly appreciate them!  It looks to be a very accurate sculpt and quite sturdy too.  Don't want to screw it up!

Hi Longshadow, 

i m not familiar with the helmet. I googled that it’s quite accurate. How is the helmet kit form? Does the cranial part i.e the top part of the helmet come in 1 piece? 

The Lonewolf helmet uses a 5 piece helmet assembly, much like the RS one.

RS has a series on how to build their helmet that you might find helpful. Here’s the link to Episode 1:

• Like 1