What's your method of lining the pockets to hold stuff?

Up to this point my pockets below my chest armor have had foam blocks in them. I'm looking for some ideas on how to line them so that I can put toys/stickers in them to hand out to people who would enjoy them. Best idea I have so far is cardboard lining but when I've tried they get all floppy and fall apart. Anyone have solutions that have worked for them? Thanks

if you cut the body-facing part of the foam blocks into a L_⅃ shape, then you can use the interior to put stuff into your pouches, while still retaining the shape.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Chopper said:

if you cut the body-facing part of the foam blocks into a L_⅃ shape, then you can use the interior to put stuff into your pouches, while still retaining the shape.

This is exactly what I do.  Fits my phone, glasses, trading cards just fine

• Like 1

I have 3D Printed inserts in the same shape. Gives it form and I can still use the pouches to hold everyone's items because they choose armor with no pockets. 😀

• Like 1

I use 3D printed inserts from MrPoopie. They’re excellent and allow me to pack my pouches with stickers, trading cards, and half the garrison’s car keys lol. If you want to go the 3D printed route PM MrPoopie about his files.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 3:35 PM, Aradun said:

I use 3D printed inserts from MrPoopie. They’re excellent and allow me to pack my pouches with stickers, trading cards, and half the garrison’s car keys lol. If you want to go the 3D printed route PM MrPoopie about his files.

What Aradun says is fact! You'll end up being the pack mule for the rest of the troopers😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2