WisemanArsenal Shoretrooper WIP

Sian TIse

Starting my shoretrooper build now. Just received armor kit from 850 Armorworks yesterday and their V3 Shoretrooper cast helmet is on the way soon. I've also printed the Galactic Armory Shoretrooper helmet to get a feel for size and also just in case the cast helmet doesn't fit my giant head. Unsure of what style of Shoretrooper I want to go for. I'm thinking either a grunt or BF2 heavy or assault style.  m9LHOlK.jpgRCFpmKY.jpgAAYeewS.jpgM8kTJNA.jpga60gSHq.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the Pathfinders forum!  No matter which Shoretrooper you want to build, we are here to help.

@KOtrooper and @Minimo are our resident Shoretrooper experts.  There are also plenty of WIP thread for you to peruse to get an idea of what's involved!

• Like 2

Welcome and grats on BBB day! Looking forward to your build, let us know if you have any questions!

• Like 1

Thanks!!! I've been waiting forever to kick this off and pull the trigger on a kit. Most of what I work with is 3d printed so this will be learning experience! I did get a little excited and put together a few things. One of the biceps, and both the forearms. Need a little clean up work but otherwise lookin good.

wbHUznm.jpgxZPOZz6.jpglSjP17w.jpgvcnF7Uf.jpg