Attention: New CRL! ST-Shoretrooper Squad Leader Niamos: Andor

BikerScout007

The Niamos Squad Leader (the one who doesn't like tourists) is now available for approval!  

I want to thank @MikeRadness (our CRL model), @ScarifBeachBum, @Hask, @Tal Skirata and everyone else who pitched in with ideas and opinions about this CRL.  The blue used was definitely a point of contention but I think we've come up with some good, easy to find sources for that.  

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:ST_squad_leader_Niamos_Andor

ST_SLNiamos.png

• Like 7

6 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

The Niamos Squad Leader (the one who doesn't like tourists) is now available for approval!  

I want to thank @MikeRadness (our CRL model), @ScarifBeachBum, @Hask, @Tal Skirata and everyone else who pitched in with ideas and opinions about this CRL.  The blue used was definitely a point of contention but I think we've come up with some good, easy to find sources for that.  

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:ST_squad_leader_Niamos_Andor

ST_SLNiamos.png

Thanks for shepherding this across the finish line and thanks to @MikeRadness for putting in the work to get this done!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ScarifBeachBum said:

Thanks for shepherding this across the finish line and thanks to @MikeRadness for putting in the work to get this done!

Thanks for all your input!  We are going to adjust Level 2 so that the weathering needs to more closely match the trooper as seen in Andor

• Like 1