Printing pros (DLT-19x)

So i just got a new printer and i'm ready to finally tackle the DLT-19x. Dumb question, what infill do you guys normally do it at?

I printed my E-22 at 20% infill and that was fine.  

• Like 1

I stopped it last night before I got too far and redid the build plate this morning. I had read about upping the walls to 4, and using 20% infill. I’m about a third of the way done for all the barrel parts minus the fins . Good to know I’m on the right track :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So been awhile, have all of the rifle printed/primed/sanded. Just need to paint the copper tube inside and commit to glueing the barrel in place before the next round of covering seams.9952aed35277aab9b7466f569d48917b.jpg

• Like 1

Needs her scope mounted and some details on the stock side (and wire) but glad to be closer to the end.3f151bdcdeec4c92a1eaf7169afb858b.jpg

Looks great!!!

Two notes:

There shouldn’t be a seam behind the cocking arm. The original receiver is one solid piece.

c09715ffc606cb64c66116af4cc2883b.jpg

If you’re going to weather it, just a reminder that there should not be any weathering on the grip or fins. The grip was Bakelite and the fins were rubber.

• Like 1

That seam is a 5’ issue I don’t think anyone’s going to call me out on it. If only it was ala hot toys and had a sling :/
(Waiting on tape for the scope) and once that’s done it’ll get a clear coat and its scope attached.
1d5896ad9d6a746bb22fdde6d0c341ac.jpg

Had a chance to take the DLT-19X to troop today, had some ground time with some ACD Drivers.

H0JILsh.jpg

p7L73l6.jpg

• Like 2