Looking for a place to get my flight suit

Hey Guys, I'm looking to purchase my flight suit. Does any one have a good contact for getting one. I've tried several times to sew the leather on the legs and it looks bad. I would really appreciate any help on the best places to get one ready to go. I have everything else ready to go. Thanks

There are a few vendors for finished flight suits out there. If you want US based, there's @Chrisx909x on these forums.

There's also KriptonTop on Etsy who ships from S. America. There's also Chef's Creations in the UK.

• Like 1

Ok great thank you I messaged Chris a few days ago. It looked like he was very highly recommended. I really appreciate the help. 

Pilotbay (They have a presence on Facebook and Etsy) also do all the scout soft parts.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/21/2023 at 11:33 AM, Htofstead said:

I got mine off Etsy from kriptontop. Just received yesterday it’s it’s top quality and made for 501st specifications 

How was the fit ? I am sticky and 5’6” . I always have issues fitting my back then arms being too long 

4 hours ago, John W said:

How was the fit ? I am sticky and 5’6” . I always have issues fitting my back then arms being too long 

Fits perfect. The only issue was the cummerbund, that was to big. But I got that professionally fitted by a seamstress. So all if perfect now