Can Kashyy helmets open?

Are we allowed to and/or even able to open the visor with this design? Obviously I'd have to design the opening mechanism, but I'm just wondering if that's generally allowed on CB/Kashyyyk scout troopers or if it's possible with the design? Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong sub. I have tried searching to no avail. Haven't seen any CBs that open or any reference of such.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, CBAspirant9200 said:

Are we allowed to and/or even able to open the visor with this design? Obviously I'd have to design the opening mechanism, but I'm just wondering if that's generally allowed on CB/Kashyyyk scout troopers or if it's possible with the design? Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong sub. I have tried searching to no avail. Haven't seen any CBs that open or any reference of such.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

As far as I know none of the current offerings allow for that, but there's nothing per se against them having that ability.  The Scout helmets open obviously, but it's never shown on screen so it doesn't really matter if they can or not.  

• Like 1

I am not aware of any iterations of the kashyyyk helmet opening like the scout helmet.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk