Sheev’s Emporium Post??

Sheev’s Emporium on Facebook just posted that they will have an announcement on our “upper ribbed ensemble” within the next 24 hours… 🧐

New jacket maker?? Dare we hope? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Major Space Cadet said:

I just put a deposit on mine's and he's working on the final design after submitting my measurement to him.

Please make sure to post some photos here when you get it. Looking forward to seeing what Sheev's jacket looks like.

• 4 weeks later...

6 months later... I got my jacket from Sheev's Emporium. Overall, I am NOT happy. Here is my unfiltered review: 

Review for Sheev's Emporium - 2/5 stars - ★★☆☆☆
I purchased a Patrol Trooper jacket from this shop back in May 2023, and there's good and bad things about this order, so I'll make a list:
- I was told the item would arrive in 2 weeks, instead it arrived in 6 months
- Poor seller communication
- Jacket quality is superb! Quality materials and masterful sewing
- BUT... the jacket is sized INCORRECTLY! (In my case, the sleeves are too short, and now my messages are being ghosted.)
- Pricy, but fair cost
- Bonus: He gifted me a small leather holster, but as kind as that gesture is I would rather have the custom-tailored product I ordered fit me properly.
Overall thoughts: The quality of the product itself really is good, but if you buy anything here expect long shipping delays, no responses to your messages, and there's a gamble that the final product won't fit correctly.
But if you're making a patrol trooper suit, this is literally the only seller on the internet making these jackets, so he is your only chance at an accurate undersuit.

IMG_2059.jpg

On 10/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, WenSparrow88 said:

Just following up on this topic, as I am looking at the jacket from Sheev’s. Has anyone gotten it yet? Let’s see some real life photos! 😃

I just posted a photo above. The quality is good, but the jacket size is wrong. I feel cheated. 

• Thanks 1

Oh boy. I was really really nervous about it. Something told me to trust my gut. If I was able to make an entire Snoke from scratch, looks like I’m picking up leather working now. 😞

11 minutes ago, WenSparrow88 said:

Oh boy. I was really really nervous about it. Something told me to trust my gut. If I was able to make an entire Snoke from scratch, looks like I’m picking up leather working now. 😞

It is just a shame all around. What I got wasn't worth the waiting or the price. Hopefully yours goes better! Maybe you can find a local tailor that can do a better job

• Like 1

I’m going to try to make this on my own, with using some patterns that were recommended on the boards, and then going off of the stitching of my original Armory Shop jacket. The vinyl of my jacket literally just disintegrated after a troop, and is just an unholy mess. 
if you hear screaming coming from the direction of Washington State, you know what it’s about. LOL! But seriously, I have faith in myself. 

5 minutes ago, WenSparrow88 said:

I’m going to try to make this on my own, with using some patterns that were recommended on the boards, and then going off of the stitching of my original Armory Shop jacket. The vinyl of my jacket literally just disintegrated after a troop, and is just an unholy mess. 
if you hear screaming coming from the direction of Washington State, you know what it’s about. LOL! But seriously, I have faith in myself. 

Here are front and back photos of mine. LINK: https://imgur.com/a/Qi6hznT

I don't know if this will help, but at least it's something! I really hope yours turns out awesome. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lyferikson said:

6 months later... I got my jacket from Sheev's Emporium. Overall, I am NOT happy. Here is my unfiltered review: 

Review for Sheev's Emporium - 2/5 stars - ★★☆☆☆
I purchased a Patrol Trooper jacket from this shop back in May 2023, and there's good and bad things about this order, so I'll make a list:
- I was told the item would arrive in 2 weeks, instead it arrived in 6 months
- Poor seller communication
- Jacket quality is superb! Quality materials and masterful sewing
- BUT... the jacket is sized INCORRECTLY! (In my case, the sleeves are too short, and now my messages are being ghosted.)
- Pricy, but fair cost
- Bonus: He gifted me a small leather holster, but as kind as that gesture is I would rather have the custom-tailored product I ordered fit me properly.
Overall thoughts: The quality of the product itself really is good, but if you buy anything here expect long shipping delays, no responses to your messages, and there's a gamble that the final product won't fit correctly.
But if you're making a patrol trooper suit, this is literally the only seller on the internet making these jackets, so he is your only chance at an accurate undersuit.

IMG_2059.jpg

**SHEEV'S EMPORIUM UPDATE**

So good news! As sad as it sounds, my harsh reviews were enough to get the attention of Sheev's emporium and he finally started answering my messages. 

We confirmed that the jacket I received was indeed the wrong size, and was his mistake. Upon even further investigation, he suspected that he had shipped me the wrong order altogether. He is going to ship me the correct order very soon, and I will send new photos once I get the correct jacket. (Probably in a week or two)

So! In conclusion: 

Good: Sheev's Emporium is willing to fix my order and make sure that I get the correct product that I purchased.

Bad: Shipping times and seller communication are still very poor. According to the shop, there is a large queue of orders, and each is handled in its own time and manner. He insists that he isn't ghosting anyone, even though it feels that way. 

I'll post an update hopefully soon!

• 4 months later...

I saw and commented on your post on Facebook, when you first posted it.Can I ask if he ever did replace your jacket?

The reason I ask is I've seen lots and lots of people complaining that they have waited way over 6 months or longer to receive items from him only to either receive pieces that are badly sized or not get anything at all ,it DOES also seems he likes to ignore messages ( it's not just you) and from my own experience he deleted my comments on Facebook when I asked him why he is advertising new designs whilst people are waiting for items that they ordered nearly a year ago..it seems he's a bit of a dodgy character and people need to be warned when they are considering buying from him!