Kashyyyk build help with assembly of plastic parts

Hi all I've just received my big brown box of plastic part's from biker chick and I don't know where to start how do you weld or Stick your parts together are there any tutorial videos available

Congratulations on your new project. Welcome to the adventure.

Check out some of the WIP threads. You'll see that we all started with that question of "How to...?"
Check out Thrasher's thread, his thread is pretty informative.
My thread has been some trial and error as I progressed. I started out with some things then changed it up to be more accurate.
There are a lot of videos on YouTube that detail how to assemble the armor. i haven't seen one made specifically for the KST but the plastic is usually the same. The cool thing about the KST is the paint job.

The Kashyyyk armorers can help too.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Hey there! Congrats on getting the kit! This project is a labor of love. It took me roughly 100+ hrs of work on mine but I also sewed my own cummerbund and all the pouches. The pieces are in halves and need to be glued together with a shim between the two parts and bondo in the seem to make it seemless. If you need specific instructions don't hesitate to post your progress here and post any questions you may have. I've been in my kit for 3 years and have loved it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Alan! I'm also here to help if you need any advice/pointers from a fellow cadet! I started my build a while back, check out my WIP thread (link below) as well, hope it helps! Plus, we can always hop on a video call at some point if you're stuck on something specific.