Imperial Boots/ Keep trooping

Dr_Logan

Hello there!

I recently placed an order with Imperial Boots for a Shore trooper Set (apparently they have changed their name recently to Keep Trooping) and am having some issues. Specifically, the sizes are a bit wonky. The shirt is especially tight despite the measurements provided, additionally the pants are obscenely long and did not come with the straps/laces to close the pants on the side.

I had no luck finding a contact email for them on their website, or while logged into my account on their site. I replied to the email that confirmed my order (vincent@keeptrooping.com) 3 business days ago and I have not heard back. 

Does anyone have experience with this site? I am regretting not using Dark Side Closet...

Any advice would be most welcome!

Fit.jpg

• Like 1

I have ordered a few things from them with no complaints.

I know vincent was in celebration, se he may be a bit slower to respond this week. You have the correct email.

As far as the snug shirt, this may be to your benefit, loose shirts tend to bunch up in the armpit area, looks sloppy…

For the Pants, not ideal that he did not provide the lace, but it looks like they have the loops. Shouldn’t be too hard to source a lace!!!

All in all give him a few days, I’ve never had him not reapond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I completely spaced on Celebration! Thank you for that, I was becoming worried since there is a limited time frame for returns. Also its good to know the shirt will work out too.

Thanks for the information!

Quick update:
They did reply and were at Celebration. My apologies to Keep Trooping! All of my questions were addressed and handled extremely well. I got anxious when I didnt hear back.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have to ask what kind of size pants are those? I recently got my shore top and it fits perfectly. As reading this thread I can tell it benefits me. I didn’t buy the pants cuz I was skeptical on the length to fit my tall height. I was gonna go with dark side closet as well but I wanted to hear on pants from keeptrooping. 

18 hours ago, TooTall said:

I have to ask what kind of size pants are those? I recently got my shore top and it fits perfectly. As reading this thread I can tell it benefits me. I didn’t buy the pants cuz I was skeptical on the length to fit my tall height. I was gonna go with dark side closet as well but I wanted to hear on pants from keeptrooping. 

I used the size guide on keep trooping to find my fit. and the advice that bigger is better than smaller. That said I am 5ft 11, and 250 ibs and those pants are a 2XL if that helps to give you any idea of their sizes.