Armor question

31 minutes ago, Ghost40 said:

Awesome, same goes for the rest of the armor I would imagine as well?

Yes. You can use ROTJ armor as well but please make sure that you pay attention to the remnant CRL as there are changes to the strapping and soft armor. Most folks use the SC but there are others you can look at in the vendor listing.

22 minutes ago, Retrofire said:

Yes. You can use ROTJ armor as well but please make sure that you pay attention to the remnant CRL as there are changes to the strapping and soft armor. Most folks use the SC but there are others you can look at in the vendor listing.

Yup I'll be using the SC. I'm aware of the strapping changes. Going to look over the others 

You don't need to worry about <1" shoulder bridge covers either ;)

14 minutes ago, Ghost40 said:

im not sure what that is

The RotJ scout has a elastic strap that goes around the front/back part of the shoulder bridge. Remnant scouts don’t.

y69xQxO.jpgAlso you don’t have to deal with rank stripes ;)

Just a good general rule with the Mandalorian Scout -- don't read the ROTJ Scout CRL at all.  The Mando Scout CRL has all the info you need to do the costume.  I find a lot of people confuse themselves going back and forth doing a compare/contrast when there's no need to.  They are two different costumes with two different sets of requirements.  If something is on one and not the other, it's because it's supposed to be that way.  

Any armor will meet the requirements for the Mando Scout, but the WTF armor (not the helmet) was what was used on the show.  

• Like 1