A&J Projects EC-17

smido

Hi all, I am looking for a blaster to go with my in-progress scout, and was wondering if anyone had any experience or opinion on the EC-17 offered from A&J Projects (on FB)? My holster is from RS. Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hi, I don't have any in-hand experience with that blaster, but just looking at the photos, there are a number of inaccuracies. It looks pretty elongated, lengthwise, and the front end of the singeppoint scope looks incorrect.

Also, if it's solid resin then it will weigh down in your boot as well.

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Hi, I don't have any in-hand experience with that blaster, but just looking at the photos, there are a number of inaccuracies. It looks pretty elongated, lengthwise, and the front end of the singeppoint scope looks incorrect.

Also, if it's solid resin then it will weigh down in your boot as well.

Chopper makes some good points. For comparison check out the Scoutipedia [http://www.501stpathfinders.com/scoutopedia.php] page using the link at the top of the forum. In the drop down there select blaster then check out the pics especially the Hero Blaster Info pic at the bottom. That will give you a good guide of how the blaster should look.

• Like 1