Mr Paul Armor Assembly

Moostic

Hi all,

Currently in the process of printing the pieces for my Shoretrooper with Mr Pauls files (As can be seen here) and I'm just trying to picture in my head how all these pieces are gonna go together. What considerations to give for attachment, padding, etc. and the general assembly of it all.

Was curious if there's a guide or something similar to assembling it all? Didn't see anything quite like what I was looking for on Mr Pauls website, but the pictures do definitely help.

Also if anybody here who's used Mr Pauls files or otherwise printed their own armor can chime in with their experiences and advice, that'd go a long way too.

10 minutes ago, Moostic said:

Hi all,

Currently in the process of printing the pieces for my Shoretrooper with Mr Pauls files (As can be seen here) and I'm just trying to picture in my head how all these pieces are gonna go together. What considerations to give for attachment, padding, etc. and the general assembly of it all.

Was curious if there's a guide or something similar to assembling it all? Didn't see anything quite like what I was looking for on Mr Pauls website, but the pictures do definitely help.

Also if anybody here who's used Mr Pauls files or otherwise printed their own armor can chime in with their experiences and advice, that'd go a long way too.

Hi there!

Whether you print or build an ABS kit, the assembly part is largely the same.  But one of our very best Shoretroopers has a thread on the subject:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

Hi there!

Whether you print or build an ABS kit, the assembly part is largely the same.  But one of our very best Shoretroopers has a thread on the subject:

Just what I was looking for - Cheers 😄

• Like 1