Roaddog’s Shoretrooper Grunt WIP

Roaddog

Can you post some photos of your hip armor? I don't think it's going in the right direction.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, KOtrooper said:

Can you post some photos of your hip armor? I don't think it's going in the right direction.

I’m at work now and I can’t post a picture but the raised section diagonals towards the back like it the CRL picture 

It's not a raised diagonal on the hip armor though, it's a split where two pieces meet up. Also, it should wrap around your body and I'm not seeing that in the photos.

When you have a chance to post some pics, we can give clearer guidance.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:29 PM, Roaddog said:

Here are the legs and the forearms and the tan bicep.

https://imgur.com/a/g6E9FCj

It might be the picture, but it looks like the T shaped plate on the right greaves is attached a bit low, since the diamonds are touching them and I see the top of the long plate sticking out the top, behind the T shaped top plate. That might not be an issue with your GML, it's just noticeable to me. I'd reattach it a bit higher to be safe. 

In regards to the hip armor, check out this picture (yoinked from Rads Vanguard app) 6a77df73efc5616aa9257c20e7daca66.jpg

You'll need them to come up like this, so you can see the oiler and the shells from the back. I see thst you have the shells attached, but they aren't visible from the back. Did you follow one of the patterns thst can be found on the forum? 

Another thing I noticed is the white and black band on the shoulder bell. Are the black lines parallel to each other / is the thickness of the white/black consistent across the bell? Might be the photo but it looks like it's uneven. Might be fine for Level 1 depending on your GML.

Looks like you're getting there, though! Good work! Hope youre happy with your helmet now? 

• 1 month later...