Vendor list outdated, recommendations much appreciated

Callista

Hi all,

due to the social media post of the detachment yesterday I fall in love with this costume and started my research immediately. 

It seems very difficult to get all the parts if you aren't able to print 3D and the vendor list doesn't really help.

Are there any recommendations for tailored hard parts/soft parts, where they are actually possible to order?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany, 

Jessica

5 hours ago, Callista said:

Hi all,

due to the social media post of the detachment yesterday I fall in love with this costume and started my research immediately. 

It seems very difficult to get all the parts if you aren't able to print 3D and the vendor list doesn't really help.

Are there any recommendations for tailored hard parts/soft parts, where they are actually possible to order?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany, 

Jessica

Armory Shop is having issues right now, due to the fact they are located in Russia.

The only other prop maker of the Patrol Trooper is Walt's Trooper Factory.  Look them up on Facebook.

Other than that -- 3D printing is the only option.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Callista said:

WTF was the perfect tip. Thanks a lot.  🙂

Okay -- just a word of caution - the reason why WTF is not on the Approved vendor list is because that set of armor is brand new and, as far as I am aware, has yet to be used in an approved application.  We haven't been able to evaluate it yet so I can't promise there aren't problems with it.  

15 minutes ago, Callista said:

In the WTF group one member stated that he got approved with a WTF set last Friday.

Good to know, thanks!