E-22 Red LED Kit / Hero Version

Red_Emissary

Hello everyone!

I've run into a bit of a wall when trying to pick out a suitable E-22 blaster for my Shoretrooper build. The Hero version of the E-22 seems to have a number of red LED's built into it which I'd love to try and replicate in my build, but I'm having trouble finding any information on how to get started.

3D Props seems to be the only vendor that makes E-22 blasters with the red LED's already built in, but it looks like they're only providing hardware, 3D files and Patreon support at the moment. Other than that, I've been unable to find anyone else that has info on either selling an E-22 with the LED's already installed, or instructions on how to add them to a 3D printed model.

I can see that a thread regarding this was made a little while ago, but unfortunately the image links appear to be dead so no luck there. Does anybody have any advice or other threads / links they can point me towards, or an alternative vendor which provides the Hero version?

• Like 1

Hiya! I got mine from 3D props,I don’t know of anyone else that offers a full hero commision. That being said, It shouldn’t be overly complicated to do it yourself.

You could try something like this:
db12b11189f40be9aa9132a173261719.jpg

Here is where they would need to be:

18712dac5011f23c6f24319d84af548a.jpg
b52240d57c17b0ad035680547a626a6c.jpg
c8031773d14a1dc2bab505ad725e0495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't find a WIP example on the forums. There is a post on the Shoretrooper Fam facebook page. Search for "Steve Goldsack" - he has a description of how he added an LED kit to his blaster.

This is the LED kit he used: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Kit-LED-Special-Effects-Lights-Red-8-Mode-Control-9-12-volt-Scenery-Props-MEL-/121406610918

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I got the same exact light kit that Minamo posted from 3D Props. There was no instruction so the link posted is much helpful! My current E22 came assembled so I have to print a new one (Hero) to build around as I see no way to run all the wiring without tearing it to hell lol

This thread is most helpful and thanks all!!

• Like 2