Remnant Scout WIP Build Log (PsyfoolRulez)

I 100% agree with Chopper. I don't see your GML having any issues over this. Even your kitty approves! Best of luck to you!
Thank you for the assurance! Cookie loves to sit on the cummerband everytime I lay it down on the ground....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hahahaha you'll have to make a mini version of a cummerbund so Cookie has a place to lay and won't get mad at you when you take it up for a troop. Soft armor pet beds they'll sell like crazy!😆

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Retrofire said:

Hahahaha you'll have to make a mini version of a cummerbund so Cookie has a place to lay and won't get mad at you when you take it up for a troop. Soft armor pet beds they'll sell like crazy!😆

Creates shopify store lol

• Like 1

Hahahaha you'll have to make a mini version of a cummerbund so Cookie has a place to lay and won't get mad at you when you take it up for a troop. Soft armor pet beds they'll sell like crazy!
Haha....Cummerband Cat Beds...I should patent this! ....Well here is Cookie again with the armour on a bust minus the Cummerband Cat Bed...2dcadc8bac88792c8680122efebea1cf.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think you are as well! Best of luck with your approval. You shouldn't have any issues at all!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PsyfoolRulez said:

Thank you for all the guidance and assurances! I am happy to share that I have been approved! TB-27720 reporting in! emoji120.pngemoji1.pngemoji3060.png56740bba485a3c7de995b440d5b63945.jpg

Well done!  Welcome to the Pathfinders Detachment.  I have upgraded you to full Pathfinder access

As a new member of the Pathfinders, a whole new forum will open up for you.  Please follow this link to our welcome center:

• Like 1

Well done!  Welcome to the Pathfinders Detachment.  I have upgraded you to full Pathfinder access

As a new member of the Pathfinders, a whole new forum will open up for you.  Please follow this link to our welcome center:

Thank you for the warm welcome! ....I'm trying to get into the trading card link but still do not have access to it....How do I go about doing it?

18 minutes ago, PsyfoolRulez said:

Thank you for the warm welcome! emoji2.png....I'm trying to get into the trading card link but still do not have access to it....How do I go about doing it?

You have full Pathfinder access so you should be able to.  If you are still having issues, I would do the usual things:  log out, clear your cache, restart your browser, etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...