E-22 Question for those who went 3D printed - Preferred files?

Double T

Hey, everyone.

Once again, just working on getting my ducks in a row, so I know where to throw money when I come across some (definitely not from a tax return, I just found out).

A friend of mine is going to help me print the E-22 because his machines are better and more reliable than mine. We know about the Sean Fields E-22 files, but we have both picked up file packs in the past from 3dTechDesign over on CGTrader, and they do fantastic files. However, I was wondering if anyone had used theirs and if they were acceptable? It looks like they do have the spots for the red lights, but I'm still waffling back and forth.

Here's the link if you're curious: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/gun/shore-trooper-blaster-e-22-from-star-wars-rogue-one

So what say you? Should I just go with the Fields files? Check out 3DTechDesign, or is there someone completely different I should be looking at, that I haven't found in my endless scrolling and searching here on the board?

Thanks again for the info, y'all. I really appreciate it.
Tony

Did you check out Helvio's?   He took Sean Fields' files and made them more accurate:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yyumqnde4ga0uwh/E22_kuroi sabato V3_update_02-mar-22.7z?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1QH2HsGd6q_CxVtvfAtSARbALWIGUHPKoeP0xOI1FQz9AqVN0AoMwJKyI

Mine is a Sean Fields, with some added M plates.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

Did you check out Helvio's?   He took Sean Fields' files and made them more accurate:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yyumqnde4ga0uwh/E22_kuroi sabato V3_update_02-mar-22.7z?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1QH2HsGd6q_CxVtvfAtSARbALWIGUHPKoeP0xOI1FQz9AqVN0AoMwJKyI

Mine is a Sean Fields, with some added M plates.  

Those are the ones on the Shoretrooper Shack website, right? I think I saw them, but I didn't look that closely at them. I'm going to have to do that! Thank you!

I have no problems paying for files, but if there's a good free option out there, means that money can go into the fund for the soft parts. *laughs*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Double T said:

Those are the ones on the Shoretrooper Shack website, right? I think I saw them, but I didn't look that closely at them. I'm going to have to do that! Thank you!

I have no problems paying for files, but if there's a good free option out there, means that money can go into the fund for the soft parts. *laughs*

Stoo vouches for that E-22, so I think you're in good hands!  

• Like 1