Pathfinders Virtual Armor Party Q2 2022 (YouTube Video Posted)

MrPoopie

I also appreciate the command staff taking the time for this and getting to see the people behind the names.

Double T, I can almost assure you will love the Orca Bays. I have been wearing mine to break in/weather and they are honestly my favorite footwear.  Once broken in, perfection.

Cheers to all.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kilika said:

I also appreciate the command staff taking the time for this and getting to see the people behind the names.

Double T, I can almost assure you will love the Orca Bays. I have been wearing mine to break in/weather and they are honestly my favorite footwear.  Once broken in, perfection.

Cheers to all.

I have no doubt they're comfortable. My worry comes from sizing! *laughs* I think I got some good answers from you all on that, though, and I'm fairly confident they'll fit just fine.

Mostly confident.

At least 67% confident.

I was just great to see everybody and I was encouraged to see such a great amount of questions and interaction. Don't’ forget that the det exists to serve YOU the members and we’re here for you so keep those great questions and posts coming!

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Retrofire said:

I was just great to see everybody and I was encouraged to see such a great amount of questions and interaction. Don't’ forget that the det exists to serve YOU the members and we’re here for you so keep those great questions and posts coming!

You'll be sorry you told me that Pete lol

😜

• Haha 1

• MrPoopie changed the title to Pathfinders Virtual Armor Party Q2 2022 (YouTube Video Posted)

I watched the Virtual Armor Party Q2 2022 Video.. I'm so sorry guys, i think it was my Mic that causing kinda statics noises.. every time I unmuted.. I didn't hear it on my end when streaming... so Sorry. 🙏🙏

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kacrut said:

I watched the Virtual Armor Party Q2 2022 Video.. I'm so sorry guys, i think it was my Mic that causing kinda statics noises.. every time I unmuted.. I didn't hear it on my end when streaming... so Sorry. 🙏🙏

Don't worry about it. These kinds of things are very common. We're just happy you attended and hopefully got some good info from it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TreeHuggerMatt said:

When’s the next one lol 

During the worst parts of the pandemic we were doing them quarterly.  But with things opened back up and people doing in-person armor parties, we've done them less because fewer folks were showing up.   We'll check in a few months and see what's what!

• Like 2

Phew.  

Will give me time to get over of hearing my voice in the recording   

hate hearing myself speak 

😂😂

• Haha 1

Me too, and I'm kinda shy-ish person that's why i choose a full closed face type of armor..like Jawa's and hopefully when it finnished a Scout trooper Heheh.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kacrut said:

I've had that show up on so many podcasts I recorded and edited, I didn't even think anything of it as it was happening. Don't sweat it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Chopperplease, can you show us some pics with the vest and velcro that we talk on video?

Thank a lot

By the way, was very nice see and meet some people from here. Was a nice activities.

And thank for undertand my poor english,

Marco from Patagonia!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, NITRoX said:

@Chopperplease, can you show us some pics with the vest and velcro that we talk on video?

Thank a lot

Here you go:

lDKlJGZ.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Chopper said:

Here you go:

lDKlJGZ.jpg

Thanks a lot Chopper, very clear with photo. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
13 hours ago, kacrut said:

Hi guys, ... i just wondering, emm... any new plan for doing another Pathfinder Virtual armor party in 2023?. Thanks.

Louis(DZ17026)

We don't currently have one on the calendar but if there's enough interest we could get one planned. @BikerScout007 what do you think about having another Virtual AP some time soon?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

We don't currently have one on the calendar but if there's enough interest we could get one planned. @BikerScout007 what do you think about having another Virtual AP some time soon?

Sorry I was late to respond!

We absolutely love doing Zoom armor parties.  The thing is, the last few have pretty much just been Command meetings with maybe one or two people popping in to ask a question.  It seems that since live armor parties started up again, less folks show up for the Zoom ones.  

But since I love chatting with Command on Zoom, we can certainly schedule one and if people want to join they can!

• Thanks 1