Can anybody share some good photos of the Mountain Trooper Toy's Helmet?

troygordon2

I'd like to make a model of the mountain trooper for us all on here, but the images I'm finding aren't very good.  Does anybody have the black series toy and could they post some good close up pics of the helmet from various angles?  

Thanks mate.  i need profile pics to get the right slope on the face, flare of the helmet bell/rim, and idea on how that blast plate is on the ol' noodle.  Profile pics especially though.

14 hours ago, Wompet said:

Rather than trying to post all of the images here, I'm going to try a post a link to the "Helmet" album.

https://imgur.com/a/iqPxSjX

Thanks mate.  Is there anything under the bell of the helmet rear?  The Hover Tank commander had some weird pattern inside there, but it's possible on this scale they never needed to even think about it.

Or you wouldn't be able to take some measurements for me off that model?  I want to get the cheek flare the proper size.  made a lot of good headway on it so far though.

3 hours ago, troygordon2 said:

Thanks mate.  Is there anything under the bell of the helmet rear?  The Hover Tank commander had some weird pattern inside there, but it's possible on this scale they never needed to even think about it.

Nothing under the bell but a lip running around the back from ear-to-ear.

9 minutes ago, troygordon2 said:

Or you wouldn't be able to take some measurements for me off that model?  I want to get the cheek flare the proper size.  made a lot of good headway on it so far though.

Give me a couple of days and I can dig out my calipers.

• Like 1

I'm going to do this without pictures initially, because the program I use for modding/marking images has been uncooperative of late.

So for now you'll just have the measurements, in inches.

1. Width:
    1. Crown (above ear bump): 0.624
    2. ear bump, top: 0.72
    3. ear bump, bottom: 0.737
    4. below ear: 0.771
    5. Bell/flare: 0.869
    6. Chin, outside of flare: 0.333
    7. Chin, inside of flare: 0.171
    8. Snout: 0.1
  2. The flare is 0.036 wide at the chin, 0.03 at the front of the ear, 0.082 at the back of the ear, and 0.123 around the back from halfway between the earbumps and the first vertical lines ... this is going to need a picture:

eDbAAoc.jpg?1