TB-61295 WIP, can I get some feedback?

Hey all, my wife Kierra is going to submit her Mando Scout for approval this weekend. Very jealous of her since everything but the boots are a perfect fit for me. :D

There are some things on the to-do list but they are all very minor:

1) File down excess thickness on helmet visor. 

2) Sew pouches. 

3) Reweather shoes.

4) Add cloth shoulder straps.

Other than that, how are we looking?

Image here: https://imgur.com/a/9U8BovL

From the front it looks fine, other than the pouches which you've noted and the missing holster.

Which shoulder straps were you referring to?  The Mando scout doesn't have the shoulder bridge covers that the ROTJ Scout has.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

From the front it looks fine, other than the pouches which you've noted and the missing holster.

Which shoulder straps were you referring to?  The Mando scout doesn't have the shoulder bridge covers that the ROTJ Scout has.  

AHHHHH, I was not aware that the Mando Scout doesn't have the covers. Thanks for that!

And yes! I forgot to add the holster to my list, we are working on everything tonight. That is good to hear that the rest of it looks good. I don't have a picture from the back (but from what I can tell it looks identical to the CRL photos). Just need to do some touch ups on the other things on the list and we should be good. Thanks for the feedback! 

• Like 1