Need help getting in contact with the ArmoryShop

Matt_B

Hi all, 

Does anyone know how to get into contact with the Armory Shop? After waiting almost a year to get my Patrol Trooper kit, it arrived 85-90% damaged. I returned the damaged helmet as requested by the owner in Feb but have not heard anything from them since despite numerous emails. 

Can anyone help?

I hope everyone is safe and well.

All the best

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi Matt!
That's odd to hear, man. 
We have emailed you reply passed saturday, once we received it. Sorry to say, but we haven't hear anything from you earlier.(
Maybe junked emails or something. I will forward this reply to you once again right now via another my email. Maybe this will work.

There wil be all info and possible solutions!

Sorry for making you nervous, man, didn't do that intentionally.

BR
Denis

• Thanks 2

Hey Denis, 

Thank you for reaching out. I have checked my junk email and there isn't anything there but that's ok. I have also sent you a message via instagram. If it's possible could we come to an agreement regarding helmet and kit?

Also, I am terribly sorry to hear about your painter. I hope he makes a swift recovery and I hope you, your family and friends are safe and well during this crappy time.

All the best

Matt

Hi Denis, 

Firstly thank you for coming to an agreement with our deal for replacement helmets.

Can you please help me out and not use EMS or regular post to post my helmets? I have an email from you telling me that you don't use them anymore anyway.  I am very nervous that If you do use them then I will receive damaged Items and be out of pocket over $1759 USD. 

Regards

Matt

• Sad 1