Kriptontop Etsy soft goods?

Who personally has ordered from this Etsy seller? I have seen quite a few members recommend them for soft goods, I'm coming back around after several years to finish up my scout for lancer status. 

Hi Donovan. There have been problems in the past with this vendor but he seems to have fixed his issues. There are more than a few scouts that use his soft goods. It’s recommended that you add tracking to any purchases so you can keep tabs on the shipment. I think it’s great that you are going for Lancer status but I’d like to caution you that there are no “Lancer Spec” items out of the box. It all comes down to how it fits the individual trooper. I would encourage you to check out the Lancer Deployment Forum and look though this thread:

You’ll need basic approval first before applying to Lancer but I applaud you for building to that spec from the start. We’re here to help you be successful so please keep asking these great questions and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

• Thanks 2

Thank you for the input retro, it's greatly appreciated. I've been reading through a lot of the newer threads and posts on here to help guide me towards lancer and it's been much help. I've got quite a bit of work to do on my suit but I'm excited

• 1 month later...

I ordered my flak vest and undersuit from him. Quality is good, real suede (if you pay extra!), shipping took FOREVER. So long in fact I now need to take it in due to losing 20lbs… but no complaints on the actual items.

• Thanks 1

One caveat we usually offer is that if you order from KriptonTop, make sure to pay for FedEx shipping.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

I ordered and just received. Took a few months to get and the cummerbund was the only part that was to big. Other than that, everything looked great and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them since they build with 501st specs in mind