Belt and drop boxes

In the CRL it states "Rear parachute buckles are threaded with the white webbing straps in front of the buckle."

In watching the IG scene a couple times today I found both scouts have only one buckle threaded that way.  The lead scout with the complete tank topper and the strip on his tank has his left bucked threaded white on top and the other scout's is on the left side.  The opposite side is threaded same as the front.   Should the CRL read "In the rear, one parachute buckle is threaded with the white webbing strap in front of the buckle; the other is threaded normally."  

I'm no armorer, just a dude.  I was looking at the show to try to do mine correct but correct by the show is not 100% correct by the CRL

4f4c054661fe6cf456bebf4732b4a103.jpg

0f14659084c505f2ff4084a277b01ee1.jpg

d44c0abd2d76c31ac411c5ac590bfd13.jpg

1652b64be9c5b90649f6fbb3d1d937fb.jpg

b83cf815e7a592949fd4c483bde81432.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but both of the ones where the buckle is covering the webbing look like they've been twisted over.  You can tell by the webbing between the buckle and the TD.  Looks pinched.  

But honestly, I really don't care.  If this is what y'all want, fine.   But then there's this:

3BtEyjx.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mikerscout said:

ahh good catch.  It seems consistency was not in the cards for these poor scouts.  I'll rest my case and follow the CRL as written.  

Not at all.  And part of writing a CRL is trying to aggregate everything we see on screen and make something easy for costumers and GMLs to follow.  We look for general rules and intentions and for the most part leave out one-offs and mistakes.