TL-50 Heavy Repeater Weapon Proposition for the Shoretrooper Heavy CRL

Introduction
I chose the unmodded/standard TL-50 version because this would be the starting point whereupon you upgrade it with the available mods in-game. And, therefore for convenience sake and to avoid any complex detail conflicts regards to the front barrel.

Doesn't mean the blaster is customizable which could always be a decision made later on the discussion process.
The other 3 customization modifications according to Battlefront 2 are:

• Extended Barrel For Reduced Fire Spread
  • Power Cell for Improved Cooling
  • Secondary Reinforced Casing

I would like to get your feedback and/or your support for this proposal. It not only shows that there is a demand, but also an opportunity for fans from Battlefront 2 and even the Jedi Outcast game to introduce this blaster into the Shoretrooper Heavy CRL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02.%20Left%20Side%20(cropped).jpg?dl=101.%20Right%20Side%20(cropped).jpg?dl=1

TL-50 Heavy Repeater 

The TL-50 Heavy Repeater, is a fully-automatic Imperial Heavy Blaster capable of discharging storms of red-colored blaster bolts. The weapon's frame contained cooling vents housed around the barrels, two horizontal tubes underneath the weapon connected the front of the rifle to the dark-green stock.

• Stock is dark-olive green.
  • Flat or semi-gloss black.
  • Blaster is moderately weathered.
  • Based on Sterling plastic grip.
  • Stock resembles the M1 and M14 Garand.

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Based on M1 and M14 Garand Rear Sight.
  • Based on M1 and M14 Garand Front Sling Swivel.
  • Lever is the same style as the S&T Airsoft sterling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparison Pictures Detail Evaluation - Prop -> Battlefront 2 In-game Screenshots

Barrel

Front%20Barrel.jpg?dl=1

Gas Tank + Rear Sight
Naamloze%20tekening%20(6).jpg?dl=1

Left Side View
Naamloze%20tekening%20(7).jpg?dl=1

Right Side View
Naamloze%20tekening%20(4).jpg?dl=1

Top Barrel Greeblies
Top%20Barrel.jpg?dl=1

Left Side View Grip
Naamloze%20tekening%20(1).jpg?dl=1

Right Side View Grip
Right%20Side%20Grip.jpg?dl=1

Stock
Stock%20Assembly.jpg?dl=1

WWII Counter Part

M1 Garand

M1C-62-2.jpg?dl=1

M14 Garand
M14PartsKit.1.png?dl=1
Sling Swivel (Front Sling Swivel) Based on M1 and M14 Garand
M1%20Sling%20Swivel.jpg?dl=1

Rear Sight Based on M1 and M14 Garand
Real%20Rear%20Sight.jpg?dl=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoretrooper Heavy wielding a TL-50 Heavy Repeater

Shoretrooper%20Wielding%20TL-50%20(unmodShoretrooper%20Wielding%20TL-50%20(unmod

Why should this be added to the Shoretrooper Heavy CRL?
- The TL-50 is an upgraded version model of the Heavy repeater blaster.
- Manufactured by the Empire.
- Used in the Empire, more specifically in the inferno Squad. Notable users: Iden Versio from the Inferno Squad.
- Affinity with the E-22 Blaster Rifle and the E-11, such as the sterling plastic grip and lever.
- Blaster has appeared in the Jedi Outcast game  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyCJJE0JlEQ&ab_channel=MouseSentinelMouseSentinel
- Blaster fits within the Heavy Class CRL (such as the ''Heavy'' costume CRL's)

So it seems logical to have this weapon in addition solely for the Heavy class, since the Empire needed higher firepower.

Detail Description:
Quote: ''The TL-50 Heavy Repeater, is a fully-automatic Imperial Heavy Blaster capable of discharging storms of red-colored blaster bolts. The weapon's frame contained cooling vents housed around the barrels, two horizontal tubes underneath the weapon connected the front of the rifle to the dark-green stock''

Source:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TL-50_Heavy_Repeater

Recemblance of the M1 and or M14 Garand:
Quote: ''Another blaster made canon from the Jedi Knight games of the now obsolete Expanded Universe, the Imperial TL-50 repeater is the second primary weapon included in the "Death Star" expansion. As with the Bryar, it can be charged up to fire a powerful bolt with a small radius of splash damage. Although most of the blaster is fictional in design, it appears to have the rear half of yet another Sterling receiver tube, with the rear sight cowling of a M1 Garand or M14 added to it. Coincidentally, its design does somewhat evoke that of the automatic shotgun from Wolfenstein: The New Order''

Source:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Talk:Star_Wars_Battlefront

Pictures can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jna072czs5o867g/AADGgopzd__z8gtV01dwP3tga?dl=0

My TL-50 Heavy Repeater 3D Files are available. Approved Pathfinders can private message me for the 3D Files in order to download them.

@BikerScout007

• Thanks 1

A writing tip for future: start your argument with what you want the reader to do and the “why”. I’m not seeing it except for the screenshot, and I don’t know if that’s a default trooper, or a custom skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's cool, I asked him to research this.  People ask for the Battlefront weapons to be added to the CRL but they don't realize that in a lot of cases, they simply don't exist.  This is one of them that needed to be created from the ground up.

• Like 3

[mention]Gertjan Kool [/mention] great research! I’m digging this proposal. As an aside, this is the only option I use for my heavy in BF2, and yes, I only use the ST for my Heavy. I’d love to see this added as an option to the BF2 ST Heavy. Good luck with the proposal!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tarok said:

A writing tip for future: start your argument with what you want the reader to do and the “why”. I’m not seeing it except for the screenshot, and I don’t know if that’s a default trooper, or a custom skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The why comes later in the description.

- The TL-50 is an upgraded version model of the Heavy repeater blaster.
- Manufactured by the Empire.
- Used in the Empire, more specifically in the inferno Squad. Notable users: Iden Versio from the Inferno Squad.
- Affinity with the E-22 Blaster Rifle and the E-11, such as the sterling plastic grip and lever.

Side note:
Blaster has appeared in the Jedi Outcast game  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyCJJE0JlEQ&ab_channel=MouseSentinelMouseSentinel

So it seems logical to have this weapon in addition solely for the Heavy class since the Empire needed more firepower and the rate of fire. In Legends I believe that the E-11 was once again upgraded, because they needed more firepower.

But thanks for the tip! I've edited the post and the format looks more polished this way. 

10 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

It's cool, I asked him to research this.  People ask for the Battlefront weapons to be added to the CRL but they don't realize that in a lot of cases, they simply don't exist.  This is one of them that needed to be created from the ground up.

Exactly! I realized this when I was starting this project. So I had to do research and brainstorm the requirements as well as the level 2 ones. I think it would be a great addition to the arsenal since it's evident that it has affinity with the E-11 and an E-22 blaster rifle.

5 hours ago, Hask said:

Does this not come under customisable?

Aren't all the weapons customisable?  I have no idea I don't play BF.

18 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

Aren't all the weapons customisable?  I have no idea I don't play BF.

There is in total 5 blasters per class. You can't customize the blaster you start with and the last 4 blasters you can. I chose to ''ignore'' the customization aspect for the TL-50, because of the detail conflicts it might bring and keep it simple by just focusing on the unmodded/standard version. Doesn't mean we couldn't include those variations though. 

9 minutes ago, Gertjan Kool said:

There is in total 5 blasters per class. You can't customize the blaster you start with and the last 4 blasters you can. I chose to ''ignore'' the customization aspect for the TL-50, because of the detail conflicts it might bring and keep it simple by just focusing on the unmodded/standard version. Doesn't mean we couldn't include those variations though. 

If Its not the blaster the character starts with its only available by earning milestones hence customisable  

Just had a look at the CRL and the other blasters have been included so precedent is set. Carry on😀

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hask said:

Just had a look at the CRL and the other blasters have been included so precedent is set. Carry on😀

Thanks!  Have no idea what the rules are on these

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This has been added to the CRL.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1