New remnant wip

So a quick introduction

I am 16 years old, I am already part of the Galactic academy as an imperial gunner and I decided to make a 2nd armor set, a biker scout from the mandalorian, my flightsuit and boots have already arrived. my gloves are from Wampawear and they are in transit, I ordered my resin EC 17 from HotPropProductions, armor set by my local GML, helmet kit by A&J projects from Poland.
Here are some pictures of my weathered boots, I used Siena brownc, I'll use this on the whole armor. 

And a random pic of my helmet kit :D

IMG_20210526_003940.jpg

IMG_20210526_004004.jpg

186570636_175654234374520_2036666072817423552_n.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Turnjanicza and welcome to the Pathfinders! It’s great to have a member of the GA with us! Your boots are looking real sharp cadet and you should be proud. There are some great Work In Progress (WIP) threads that you can check out in the Mandalorian Armory section here:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/forum/203-scout-trooper-the-mandalorian-armorhelmet/

There are a ton of great techniques for weathering and building your kit. Make sure you stay in touch with your local GA reps and local Garrison http://www.501eslegio.hu/

Once you turn 18 we look forward to having you as a 501st Pathfinder but in the meantime we’re happy to help you learn anyway we can.

• Like 1