TB-10726 Lancer Deployment Request

Hello! TB-10726 requesting review of my ROTJ biker scout for level 2 approval. 

Name: Rob Johnson
Garrison: Star Garrison
Squad: North Texas Squad
Armor maker: Studio Creations
Helmet maker: Studio Creations
Flight suit maker: Imperial Boots
Vest/Cummerbund/Cod/Pouches maker: Imperial Boots
Gloves maker: Imperial Boots
Boots maker: Imperial Boots
EC-17 blaster: Imperial Arms
Scout type: : ROTJ

Submission photos are below as well as here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7x8kulssmdjoxki/AADw_1azbP3-MCjZAl6oCx1Da?dl=0

Thank you for taking time to reviewing my submission. I look forward to your feedback. And, of course, let me know if you have any questions or need additional images.

Full Body

ctkSFrH.jpg
K7h9e2v.jpg
PWuYmsk.jpg
yaza7jb.jpg
8JRFiVN.jpg
hk4HTMb.jpg

Helmet

TEt3I34.jpg
GtcjdUv.jpg
iLalmcu.jpg
TDEc4Qp.jpg
zMg9PRQ.jpg
38YSlIH.jpg
12hFvxX.jpg

Chest/Back

qb0FWOH.jpg
iC6TA7N.jpg
dci1xZ7.jpg
xhET4XH.jpg

Cummerbund/Pouches

gxPXe4q.jpg
gqPrrGw.jpg
IrYXtfb.jpg
4yKszAy.jpg

Belt/Detonator

svZRN4a.jpg
IoCFiLl.jpg
LAM4gd5.jpg
4dYkeC4.jpg
EluCOz5.jpg
bo3A14H.jpg
boZMwtk.jpg

Shoulder/Arms/Knees/Gloves

2TYqqJQ.jpg
OJFeexE.jpg
odBr5Yj.jpg
45SkfL4.jpg
E3ltFVy.jpg

Boots

DYA820G.jpg
EhHlrPa.jpg
vNC4YsP.jpg

Vest/Cod

kW6IKRV.jpg
y3oPV0y.jpg
CPbeCJT.jpg

Flightsuit

UChAgpS.jpg
kAxR1Zc.jpg
fKB9vwJ.jpg
NyvGjuX.jpg
Sb9i6hP.jpg

Blaster

H4ggAZh.jpg
p7aoWj2.jpg
Gavv70g.jpg

Thanks again for reviewing my submission. 

• Like 1

Hi Rob, thank you for your submission. We cannot currently see your photos, so if you could please post them within your application post via an image hosting provider, then we'll be happy to proceed with reviewing your Lancer request.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Hi Rob, thank you for your submission. We cannot currently see your photos, so if you could please post them within your application post via an image hosting provider, then we'll be happy to proceed with reviewing your Lancer request.

Fixed, sorry about that.

No problem, Rob, and thanks so much. The Armory team will review and get back to you shortly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
No problem, Rob, and thanks so much. The Armory team will review and get back to you shortly.

I don’t mean to be impatient - don’t know how long reviews typically take and totally get this isn’t y’alls day job. Just checking in and thanks for taking the time to look in the first place. Just eager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob, the back and forth can sometimes take a minute because the review team is comprised of several people who all weigh in and give their views on the application. That said, we should be ready to post our feedback very soon, so we greatly appreciate your patience!

Hi Rob, thank you very much for your patience as the team reviewed your Level 2 application.

Here's what we have --

Helmet
The putty used to seal the two-piece dome is cracking off along the back and needs to be repaired.

Flight Suit

It's difficult for us to tell if the suede used on the IB flight suit is real suede or faux suede. Could you please supply some additional photos of the riding patches?

The legs are baggy and will need to be better fitted by taking them in slightly.

Upper Arm Armor
Dressing Adjustment: Next time you suit up, please make sure to rotate the upper arm armor to the 9 and 3 oclock position to your left and right.

Forearm Armor
Dressing Adjustment: Next time you suit up, please make sure to rotate the upper arm armor to the 10 and 2 oclock position on your left and right forearms, respectively.

Back Armor

Can we please see a top down photo of the tank topper greeblie?

Cummerbund and Codpiece

The CRL for level 2 calls for "smooth white cotton fabric". The IB cod and bund look like they're made of a denim or canvas material. This is fine for the pouches, but the cummerbund and cod will need to be replaced with fabric that fits the Level 2 CRL requirement.

Belt

Dressing Adjustment: Note that your belt is dropping forward. You might want to use some velcro to keep it in place in the future.

Detonator
The detonator is silver colored. You'll need to paint the existing tubing neutral grey.

Knee Armor
Can you please provide the top elastic measurement?

Boots
The new Imperial Boots are great, however they still have a horizontal stitch at back seam, which has been an issue for Level 2 applications in the past.

We recognize that the stitch is structural, but it can be filled with a bit of paint or caulk to make is less evident -- please reference what equuspolo did in his Lancer app,

Holster
The cuts in the holster are a bit too large -- they should be fairly thin as per the CRL and screen reference. You can put a piece of thin styrene behind the cuts, fill the large gaps with ABS paste, and re-cut with a thin dremel cutting wheel.

Round off the hard edge cuts where the blaster fits in. See attached photo and screen ref below.

MOTM_24864.jpg

MOTM_5985.jpg

Blaster
The singlepoint scope of the blaster should not be hollow. It will need to be filled in. See screen ref photos.

Auction%20Blaster52.jpg

Also if we could please see a barrel front photo, that would be appreciated as well.

I know it probably seems like a lot, but you can work through it with some effort and determination. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Thank you again for your time and patience!

Holster.JPG