New ST side arm

Not really a quick draw holster!

Some guys online already are printing them out. I hope they make it into the show. Nice to have other weapon options.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah I saw it when the photos first leaked last week!

Right now, we're going to "wait and see".  Until the episode actually airs, we don't know if this guy and his new gun actually make the final product.  

• Like 3

Yeah I saw it when the photos first leaked last week!
Right now, we're going to "wait and see".  Until the episode actually airs, we don't know if this guy and his new gun actually make the final product.  

Very wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, KOtrooper said:

Some guys online already are printing them out. I hope they make it into the show. Nice to have other weapon options.

I did get new 3D files for the new "STERLING" Shore Trooper blaster...Definitely different than my first prototype. But still waiting to get printer ip and running. Will be happy to share down the road like after Im a pathfinder lol

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, KOtrooper said:

I love building Blasters that’s kind of my thing. until I can get my printers up and running I mainly buy the kits and make alterations to them and stuff like that but I need to get into Helmet printing and armor most definitely. I’m trying to open up a store between me and my two roommates we all have different skill sets so we’re going to put them together and hope for the best.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 3:25 PM, TreeHuggerMatt said:

Won’t have long to find out. 

Series airs on august 31st 

Can’t Wait!!!

• 5 months later...

Anybody know where I can get better quality photos of the blaster? Need it for painting. Also that strap holster any maker for them? It’s unique

• 1 month later...

Got this far, anybody have a better photo of the sidearm 3ae750407c3f2673d5212e68c2325572.jpg
to share?

• Like 1

Nice work! If you look at the photo in post #3 above there’s a small notch at the top of the rear site. The best photo I’ve seen to date is in that post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s a picture of mine, I’ve had it for a few years now. My armor should be done soon for my squad leader, so it’s time to get all these things tuned up. Please feel free to throw some comments at me about what’s wrong with it lol.f0598bc8aede351bfbda13e9e28b8a73.jpg
851c0e2a8343bc0f6c4d3c7bf25b0e66.jpg

• 4 months later...

Finally one for the armory

I had some hiccups during painting, had to ask fellow scout Psyfool to finish it up for me.

d27f79373bd1efdbb65cb82a31a65188.jpg
96132c895bcf610cb14462734d7502ec.jpg
e85f1109be166143feed22618ef7cf5b.jpg

• Like 2