Art of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Book

MrPoopie

Does anyone have a copy of the new Art of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge book? I am curious if there are any photos or concept art of the Mountain Trooper in there. 

17 hours ago, MrPoopie said:

Does anyone have a copy of the new Art of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge book? I am curious if there are any photos or concept art of the Mountain Trooper in there. 

I think we ran this down already right?  Didn't @heartstopper85 say there wasn't?

This is a new book that was just released, there was something else that came out awhile ago that didn't have anything in it. I'm curious to see what's in the book as well and if its worthy buying usually hit or miss on art of books. Take up so much space on the bookshelf but fun to look through

• Like 2

$40....sheesh.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BikerScout007 said:

$40....sheesh.  

And this is why I asked if anyone else had a copy. I like these books but I usually only go through them once when I first get them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

$40....sheesh.  

4 hours ago, MrPoopie said:

And this is why I asked if anyone else had a copy. I like these books but I usually only go through them once when I first get them. 

Well, I have some Cashback points to spend, and was going to get some costume parts off of Amazon anyway ... if there are any Mountain Trooper pictures I'll let everyone know about ... May 4th 😲😀

I remember there being some concept art of the Treadspeeder Driver and potential Mountain Troopers in "The Art of the Rise of Skywalker," but the lapdog is keeping me from checking right now.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Wompet said:

Well, I have some Cashback points to spend, and was going to get some costume parts off of Amazon anyway ... if there are any Mountain Trooper pictures I'll let everyone know about ... May 4th 😲😀

I remember there being some concept art of the Treadspeeder Driver and potential Mountain Troopers in "The Art of the Rise of Skywalker," but the lapdog is keeping me from checking right now.

Yeah the Mountain Troopers were originally intended for TROS.  

Well thanks for taking one for the team -- I've purchased enough of these books already :D

So my copy arrived yesterday, and after skimming through it I'm sorry to say there were no Mountain Troopers. 😔

It's beautifully done, with amazing artwork and what appears to be great behind-the-scenes details (like I said - I skimmed), but the only scouts that I noticed were ROTJ-style.

So as a consolation, here's the picture from The Art of The Rise of Skywalker:

b0WS4li.jpg?1

As an aside, the concept art for the cantina's Twi-lek madame was a surprise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for taking one for the team. 

• Like 1