Shoretrooper Heavy DLT-19

TB-61231

Hi,

Im not totally sure if this is the right place for it but I saw there is a new CRL for the Shoretrooper Heavy. Even if I do not want to make one of them, I looked at it and was wondering why there is no DLT-19 listed in the optional accessories section.

The DLT-19 is the primary standard weapon for the Imperial Heavy Troopers in Battlefront 2, also for the Shoretrooper Heavy, so I thought I mention it here that I think it should get added to the Shoretrooper Heavy CRL.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TB-61231 said:

Hi,

Im not totally sure if this is the right place for it but I saw there is a new CRL for the Shoretrooper Heavy. Even if I do not want to make one of them, I looked at it and was wondering why there is no DLT-19 listed in the optional accessories section.

The DLT-19 is the primary standard weapon for the Imperial Heavy Troopers in Battlefront 2, also for the Shoretrooper Heavy, so I thought I mention it here that I think it should get added to the Shoretrooper Heavy CRL.

I just went through the Heavy's draft CRL thread and no one brought it up.  The only blaster that had been mentioned was the E-5C, which I believe needs to be modeled.  

Happy to add it though.  I don't play the game so I don't know the load outs.  That's why I need folks to speak up, especially during the drafting process.   Adding a pre-existing blaster to a CRL is really easy though.  

• Like 1

I didn`t saw it before the CRL gets released. Maybe it isn`t so important at all but I thought I could mention it.

It is the same with the Shoretrooper Officer who uses the RK-3 pistol as standard weapon of an Imperial Officer in the game, but Im not sure if any CRL uses the RK-3 at all.

5 minutes ago, TB-61231 said:

I didn`t saw it before the CRL gets released. Maybe it isn`t so important at all but I thought I could mention it.

It is the same with the Shoretrooper Officer who uses the RK-3 pistol as standard weapon of an Imperial Officer in the game, but Im not sure if any CRL uses the RK-3 at all.

That's the problem we've run into with some of these weapons -- if they don't exist in the real world we can't add them to the CRL.  I've asked for our 3d modeler friends to try to do the E-5C but it all depends on folk's free time.  And if the demand is there.   There is currently only one Shoretrooper Officer in the Legion and I personally know he doesn't care about the weapons loadout because all his events force him to keep the weapons in the bin.   Oh, it's me :D

As for the Heavy and the DLT-19, I've already put in a request to get this added to the LMO team.  Shouldn't be an issue.  I'll post up in here as soon as it's done.

Thanks for your input.  We'll get it done.

12 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

That's the problem we've run into with some of these weapons -- if they don't exist in the real world we can't add them to the CRL.  I've asked for our 3d modeler friends to try to do the E-5C but it all depends on folk's free time.  And if the demand is there.   There is currently only one Shoretrooper Officer in the Legion and I personally know he doesn't care about the weapons loadout because all his events force him to keep the weapons in the bin.   Oh, it's me :D

As for the Heavy and the DLT-19, I've already put in a request to get this added to the LMO team.  Shouldn't be an issue.  I'll post up in here as soon as it's done.

Thanks for your input.  We'll get it done.

The E-5C Heavy Blaster Repeater is done modeling. Just need to 3D print it for pictures! I've used the reference pictures from the actual Battlefront 2 blaster designer who happen to have made them. 
Full3.PNG?dl=1Full4.PNG?dl=1Full.PNG?dl=1

Here are my suggested requirements for this blaster:

Basic Requirements:

- Moderately weathered
- The stock has a brown-ish color and a metallic end part
- The grip should have one disk at each side and a buckle attachment at the bottom
- The main body should have a lip and on the first stage a rounded off section, both present on the right side
- The back barrel should have in total three groove indents, one at the back and two at the front.
- The front barrel should have eight rows of five slotted cuts
- The nozzle should have eight rows of one slotted cuts
- The middle scope connector have two socket screws

Level 2 Requirements:

- The metallic end part should have a shark fin pattern at each corner
- The grip should have one screw located above the two screws, only on the wearers right side 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DLT-19 was added to the loadout.  Give it some time to refresh to all the servers in the Galaxy!

• Like 2

The E-5C Heavy Blaster Repeater is done modeling. Just need to 3D print it for pictures! I've used the reference pictures from the actual Battlefront 2 blaster designer who happen to have made them. 

Basic Requirements:
- Moderately weathered
- The grip should have one disk at each side and a buckle attachment at the bottom
- The main body should have a lip and on the first stage a rounded off section, both present on the right side
- The back barrel should have in total three groove indents, one at the back and two at the front.
Level 2 Requirements:
- The grip should have one screw located above the two screws, only on the wearers right side 

That looks fantastic Gertjan! Excellent job rendering it. I’m really looking forward to seeing it printed!
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Gertjan Kool said:

Basic Requirements:

- Moderately weathered

Level 2 Requirements:

Looks really nice! 

Seperatist / Battle Droid Weapons were rarely seen.

• Like 3