Help with broken armour

Matt_B

I'm having a hard time telling what piece or armor this is? Can you zoom out? Do you know what the primary material is? Guessing fiberglass?

• Like 1

Hey Matt!  I moved this to the Patrol Trooper armory because that looks like the Patrol Trooper ab.

is that Armory Shop armor?  @Spiel is this one of yours?

@Ruthar @Hask -- any ideas?

• Like 1

Hi guys, yup it is a patrol troopers torso armour. Sorry I didn't realise I posted it in the wrong place. Yes the piece is from armoury shop, and I believe it is 3D printed but I am not sure. Can this be fixed simply or will it take a lot of effort? I ask because the Armoury shop have asked me to keep some things and fix them for myself which I am not kenos doing because I don't have the resources or skill/knowledge 

• Like 1

If it's 3d printed, the method would depend on the material used.  If it's ABS you could make some ABS slurry to patch it up (acetone + scrap ABS).  PETG responds very well to plain old superglue.  You can then fill the cracks with spot putty, sand, and then repaint.  

• Like 1

My armour came with a crack in the chest piece, I did what Mickey said on the inside and then weathered the outside to hide the crack, alternatively you should give Armory shop a shout and tell them you are not able to fix it and to be honest you should not have too.

• Like 2

Hey Matt!  I moved this to the Patrol Trooper armory because that looks like the Patrol Trooper ab.
is that Armory Shop armor?  [mention=84803]Spiel[/mention] is this one of yours?
[mention=82790]Ruthar[/mention] [mention=83969]Hask[/mention] -- any ideas?
Yeah, that's ours!
Sadly it arrived heavily damaged after being in transit for over 2 months((( that's why I hate EMS and don't work with them anymore. You all know - every piece is handmade and it's heartbreaking to see when courier plays football of our box(( and customer is upset... That's bad.

We have discussed all this with Matt, other day. Sure thing, I'll replace all broken parts!
Thought if Matt could rework something, but that's not really that necessary... I don't want him to be upset after long awaiting! I'd rather replace all quick!)

BR
Denis

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spiel said:

Yeah, that's ours!
Sadly it arrived heavily damaged after being in transit for over 2 months((( that's why I hate EMS and don't work with them anymore. You all know - every piece is handmade and it's heartbreaking to see when courier plays football of our box(( and customer is upset... That's bad.

We have discussed all this with Matt, other day. Sure thing, I'll replace all broken parts!
Thought if Matt could rework something, but that's not really that necessary... I don't want him to be upset after long awaiting! I'd rather replace all quick!)

BR
Denis

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

Knew you would come through

• Like 2