S2 Scout Armor

Cheers guys!

First of all Merry Christmas and stay safe! I want to make the weathering scheme from the S2, the scout is exactly the same as the ones we saw on S1? I would love to make it happen ^^

Drive folder with screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HuZGeZHedT8KNjQPdl1exSO9_9hfvf1z?usp=sharing

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance!

They look the same to me.  They are on the same planet after all, I don't see any reason why they'd be weathered differently.  Color correction has more of blue hue on Season 2, and a lot of those Scouts are CGI, but otherwise not much in the way of differences.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

They look the same to me.  They are on the same planet after all, I don't see any reason why they'd be weathered differently.  Color correction has more of blue hue on Season 2, and a lot of those Scouts are CGI, but otherwise not much in the way of differences.  

They are, but this is a lava place, if you see the scene they have black weathering, even the stormtroopers :9

Yeah the whole planet has lava on it. Did in Season 1 too. 

• Like 1

Yeah the whole planet has lava on it. Did in Season 1 too. 

That is true, what I was trying to say, since the base is in a Volcano, makes sense that are blackened a bit, and if they go through the desert become a bit sandy

Enviado desde mi JSN-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Honestly they look the same as the ones in Season 1 other than the bluish tint apparent in all the shots, which is probably obscuring the brown a bit.  I don't think adding a little black to your weathering is going to be a problem, but I would try to maintain the look of the CRL. 

• Like 1

Honestly they look the same as the ones in Season 1 other than the bluish tint apparent in all the shots, which is probably obscuring the brown a bit.  I don't think adding a little black to your weathering is going to be a problem, but I would try to maintain the look of the CRL. 
Lovely thanks!!
I'm planning to make the rotj and then make it Mandalorian with some weathering :)

Lovely thanks!!

I'm planning to make the rotj and then make it Mandalorian with some weathering default_smile.png

The ROTJ and Mando Scouts are very different not only in appearance, but the undersuits are completely different. If you plan to do a ROTJ scout, the CRL is pretty specific that the armor may be “lightly weathered”. Whereas the Mandalorian scout calls for moderate to heavy desert-brown toned weathering.” Mixing and matching isn’t a good idea if you’re goal is to have an approved costume in the 501st.

As Mickey mentioned above, if you go straight Mandalorian and add a little black to the weathering you should be okay, but you should double check with your GML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The ROTJ and Mando Scouts are very different not only in appearance, but the undersuits are completely different. If you plan to do a ROTJ scout, the CRL is pretty specific that the armor may be “lightly weathered”. Whereas the Mandalorian scout calls for moderate to heavy desert-brown toned weathering.” Mixing and matching isn’t a good idea if you’re goal is to have an approved costume in the 501st.

As Mickey mentioned above, if you go straight Mandalorian and add a little black to the weathering you should be okay, but you should double check with your GML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a Tie Pilot and a Gunner, mix matching should not be a problem :) I've seen a weathering here in the forums that could work a4b09ba2bd59fdd6e476831ee7f596a2.jpgaa8894dd5e58cff9e57d65b03042be5c.jpg