Gloves Discussion and Findings

So I was scrolling Facebook and spotted our local Garrison pilot Pic... 

Now that gloves is uncanny huh at that angle... I come to a possible conclusion that the glove could in fact be a pilot glove ;) 

Season 2 Mandalorian scout seems to be a lot cleaner too guess another variation for the CRL IMG-20201123-090237.jpg

Thoughts? 

Cheers, 

Wilson 

Not a variation. The scouts in the last episode weren’t remnants. They were Moff Gideon’s scouts. No slackers in Gideon’s corps like you saw in season one with the local warlord lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AradunFF said:

Not a variation. The scouts in the last episode weren’t remnants. They were Moff Gideon’s scouts. No slackers in Gideon’s corps like you saw in season one with the local warlord lol.

Except they still had upside down knee armour...

• Haha 1

I went back and watched this clip.  It was on screen for about a second and a half.  Not enough to justify a change to the CRL.  For all we know it was a costume error or a quick fix.

When we make CRLs, we go by what we believe is the costume maker's ideal version of the character.  The part with the two scout troopers talking at the beginning of Chapter 7 shows the costume in its "hero" form, and that's what we go by when drafting a CRL.  We don't pull out split second screen caps and go "AH HA!  NEW VARIANT!"   We would never be able to settle on a definitive CRL if we did that.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BikerScout007 said:

I went back and watched this clip.  It was on screen for about a second and a half.  Not enough to justify a change to the CRL.  For all we know it was a costume error or a quick fix.

When we make CRLs, we go by what we believe is the costume maker's ideal version of the character.  The part with the two scout troopers talking at the beginning of Chapter 7 shows the costume in its "hero" form, and that's what we go by when drafting a CRL.  We don't pull out split second screen caps and go "AH HA!  NEW VARIANT!"   We would never be able to settle on a definitive CRL if we did that.  

Do you think those were CGI inputs as well?  They didn't look too sharp, so I suspect the animators cut some corners to make that shot happen.  The character motions didn't look normal to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, troygordon2 said:

Do you think those were CGI inputs as well?  They didn't look too sharp, so I suspect the animators cut some corners to make that shot happen.  The character motions didn't look normal to me.

That was my thought as well.  Hard to say since it was a "blink and you miss it" exchange.  

• Like 1