Patrol Trooper Armour Sizing

JacksonTucker

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pzdRiwPDFowgUaWE6

Hey guys! I am excited to announce I am on my way to becoming a Patrol Trooper, hopefully joining the cloud city garrison next year.

I purchased a Patrol Trooper armour set, undersuit from Armory Shop in Russia. (Everything but the boots and gloves.) I received a sizing chart for the undersuit and the armour. I had a few questions about some of the measurements, I emailed their team four days ago and still have yet to get a response. So I was wondering if someone here could help me out? 

For number 12 on the Armor sizing chart, is the curved measurement horizontal from the front to the back of the neck? Or is it a vertical curve measured along the collar bone to the back of the neck/shoulder area?

For the undersuit, how would I go about measuring 13 and 13.1? Would I hold my arm straight, do a measurement and then do a measurement with my arm curved? 

The link at the top is the sizing chart, I couldn't post two pictures because of the file size limit.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this 😬
Thanks everyone!

If I recall 12 is all the way from front to back of the neck but I'm not 100% 13 is measure with your arm fully straight 13.1 measure with your arm slightly bent.

1 minute ago, Hask said:

If I recall 12 is all the way around the neck but I'm not 100% 13 is measure with your arm fully straight 13.1 measure with your arm slightly bent.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

I doubled checked 12 with AM and here is the maker himself.870e5190f9a5fa5e5a16551f596a4fba.jpg

Sent from my SM-F907B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm having a problem with number 6 on the sizing chart,not sure where to begin measuring from and to, all the other sizes make sense for their corresponding parts but the indicated 6 is far bigger than the forearm piece, @Spiel I suspect this may be for the undersuit arm length but I'm just making sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mandrake said:

I'm having a problem with number 6 on the sizing chart,not sure where to begin measuring from and to, all the other sizes make sense for their corresponding parts but the indicated 6 is far bigger than the forearm piece, @Spiel I suspect this may be for the undersuit arm length but I'm just making sure.

IMG_20210316_102414-01(1).jpg

I don't believe this is for the undersuit, because he gives you a separate chart for the under suit. I believe the number 6 measurement is just from right above your elbow to your wrist. At least that's what I did.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JacksonTucker said:

I don't believe this is for the undersuit, because he gives you a separate chart for the under suit. I believe the number 6 measurement is just from right above your elbow to your wrist. At least that's what I did.

Thanks ! Much appreciated.I did measure it that way but to be honest, it's a bit of a guessing game if you're taking measurements from the exact correct location or not 😕

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 4:26 PM, JacksonTucker said:

You are indeed correct