Helmet show off

Wow...just wow! The level of detail you put into the interior is fantastic. Really nice work Brix. Did you make all those greeblies yourself?

[mention=78900]Retrofire[/mention]
Thanks
no but wish i was that good to make it my self 
But i bought Them from ws custom helmet liners on facebook

I’ve never heard of WS, but just looked them up now. All I can say is WOW! The level of detail they put into a foam liner is amazing and the price is reasonable for what you’re getting. I’m very tempted to pick up one for my TB.

Given that so many of us line their buckets, perhaps WS Custom Helmet Liners can be added to the vendor list for the benefit of others like myself who never heard of this guy? Thoughts [mention]BikerScout007 [/mention] ?

Thanks for posting your pics. Your lid looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

@AradunFF

how Can i add it to the vendor list ?

they piecs are every more amazing irl 

They only problem i Got is to fit my head in it so i have to take the greenlies out but when its on display is just wow  effekt all over 😍 

[mention]Patrol85 [/mention] adding it to the vendor list is up to the Command Staff for the PFD which is why I noted BikerScout007 in the previous post. Not sure if Mickey saw it though. I know they were compiling a list sometime ago and there’s a post on the forum somewhere but not sure if it’s updated.

• Like 1