MT-17032 Build (KB Props)

Wompet

I finally decided  which Pathfinder costume that I want to build (first).

I'm waiting on my BBB from KB Props, but half of my soft goods arrived from Imperial Boots today.

Based on the draft CRL and the figures, I decided to go with Tanker jodhpurs (black cotton duck), Tanker shoes (white, black soles with heel, white elastic on the side), and their R1 Shore/Tanker/TK gloves.

I have an idea about the upper body soft parts, but I want to rough fit the armor first.  The same goes for the faulds, pouches, and gaiters. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wompet said:

I finally decided  which Pathfinder costume that I want to build (first).

I'm waiting on my BBB from KB Props, but half of my soft goods arrived from Imperial Boots today.

Based on the draft CRL and the figures, I decided to go with Tanker jodhpurs (black cotton duck), Tanker shoes (white, black soles with heel, white elastic on the side), and their R1 Shore/Tanker/TK gloves.

I have an idea about the upper body soft parts, but I want to rough fit the armor first.  The same goes for the faulds, pouches, and gaiters. 

Welcome aboard! 

We are still working on finalizing the CRL, so keep in mind that anything we have right now is subject to change.

Keep an eye on this thread for the latest:

My guess on upper soft parts would be to go with a Shoretrooper style top, but all black.  

On 5/22/2020 at 7:57 PM, BikerScout007 said:

Welcome aboard! 

We are still working on finalizing the CRL, so keep in mind that anything we have right now is subject to change.

Keep an eye on this thread for the latest:

My guess on upper soft parts would be to go with a Shoretrooper style top, but all black.  

I've been following every thread in this section pretty much since they started. 😄

@heartstopper85 has already pointed me in the direction of where to get the shin strapping, which I had been drawing a blank on.

I would agree with the black Shoretrooper top, but the regular tops that I've found aren't quite ribbed enough.  I'm thinking First Order style gaskets for the arms/chest combined with a Death Trooper neck seal/apron for the proper horizontal/vertical ribbing combination.

I worked with darkside closet on the top we used all those thoughts together to make a hybrid of fotk style gaskets on a hoover tank pilot top

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

So my Small Brown Box arrived yesterday. 😀

Sc4Ihwp.jpg

2koN9pd.jpg

E6RZb5D.jpg

The thermal detonator wasn't shipped (apparently KB is redoing the mold), the Ab greeblies weren't either, nor was the E-22 ... but I finally have some hard parts to start working on.

Unlike @heartstopper85's kit, my chest piece has the lower right indent.  And KB included the First Order spats at my request.

• Like 1

So my Small Brown Box arrived yesterday. 
Sc4Ihwp.jpg
2koN9pd.jpg
E6RZb5D.jpg
The thermal detonator wasn't shipped (apparently KB is redoing the mold), the Ab greeblies weren't either, nor was the E-22 ... but I finally have some hard parts to start working on.
Unlike [mention=82453]heartstopper85[/mention]'s kit, my chest piece has the lower right indent.  And KB included the First Order spats at my request.
The e22 is an extra item that doesn't come with it the kit nor is it required

34 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

The e22 is an extra item that doesn't come with it the kit nor is it required

I know, I ordered one along with the armor and the helmet.  He actually had the E-22 in a box and ready to ship, until he realized that he was sending me a Shoretrooper instead of a Mountain Trooper. 😅

Hopefully he'll remember the E-22 with the detonator and the greeblies.

• 2 weeks later...

So the TD, ab greeblies, and back insert arrived yesterday.

VW623Ye.jpg

This is when I realized I'm missing the central cover plate for the ab/kidney section. 😅

Oh well, at least I can start trimming and some assembly.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

So this build isn't dead, just very well rested.

I did eventually receive all of my parts and the E-22, and then there were other interruptions.

The parts have been rough trimmed, and I finally did a initial fitting a couple of days ago.

DMWT93M.jpg

l91kNJY.jpg

plTOnzF.jpg

The ab/kidney is good circumference-wise, but I'm going to trim off the top inch or so for a better fit under the chest/back.

I'm going to trim some of the return edge of the back armhole and shoulder-bridge in order for the chest and back to line up better.

Not pictured - the biceps need a little trimming for my skinny arms, but they're good length-wise, and the forearms don't need altering at all.

The knees and shin are still separate pieces.  My current plan is to fold part of that massive bottom return edge down and glue it to the shin.

• Like 1

Very nice!  glad to see you are back at it.