TB - Scout Trooper - Jedi Fallen Order is now LIVE!

BikerScout007

We've got a new member of the Pathfinders family!

Today the LMO team announced that the Jedi Fallen Order Scout is now live for Legion Approval.  And the First-in-the-Legion JFO Scout is none other than @MrPoopie himself, TB-36000!

I want to thank Justin and @The Wayner for their hard work on getting this done.  Justin modeled the new parts and 3D printed them, while Cody created the great harness used to hold it all together.  I also want to thank our LMO rep, @mrrikki for his guidance and making this as smooth a process as possible.

You can check out the new CRL here:

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:Scouttrooper_jedifallenorder

If you are interested in building a JFO Scout, we've got a new Armory set up for it here:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/forum/194-the-scout-trooper-jedi-fallen-order-armory/

This is also a good time to announce that @MrPoopie will be joining the Armor Team, not only as our JFO Scout expert, but as our 3D printing expert and 74-Z expert.  Anybody who knows Justin for the past few years knows he is the MAN when it comes to 3D printing and the speeder bike he designed for the Southern California Garrison has set the standard for large scale props.  

Well, that is one new CRL off our list!  But we've got a whole pile more to go.  If you would like to get involved, please check out our pending forum.  Maybe you can be our next CRL model!

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/forum/115-costumes-pending-lmo-approval/

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, djaidan said:

Will definitely consider this variation..... But there is no description of how the shoulder or upper arm armour bits are attached..... Very vague

I know right?  It's almost like we are leaving it up to the costumer to best decide how to do it since the game gave us no guidance ;)

• Haha 2

Great job!!  Nicely done, everyone. 

Interesting that a second detonator would be needed if someone wanted to switch between their regular scout and this version, due to the greeblies being swapped L to R.  Good thing SC sells spare parts! :D 

2 minutes ago, khazara said:

Interesting that a second detonator would be needed if someone wanted to switch between their regular scout and this version, due to the greeblies being swapped L to R.  Good thing SC sells spare parts! :D

While you're ordering that extra TD, make sure you grab a new belt and drop boxes too!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, khazara said:

As well as biceps (No strap cutout) and a new tank topper.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

As well as biceps (No strap cutout) and a new tank topper.

Probably should get a new tank since the tank is required to have 4 rank bars as well as the trapezoid decal in the center

• Like 2

Just start from scratch with the exception of the helmet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats on joining the armory team Justin. It’s well deserved. You’ve got some seriously mad skill when it comes to 3D printing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AradunFF said:

Congrats on joining the armory team Justin. It’s well deserved. You’ve got some seriously mad skill when it comes to 3D printing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. To bad I still need to have a real job.