Hey everyone. So I really want to do my first high quality armor. The Kashyyyk Clone Trooper suit is just an amazing piece. Its my favorite armor by far. I really want to do a good job here. Now I've seen people use half inch and quarter inch foam to make the whole build. I've also seen people buying kits. I don't know where to start and there are thousands of posts here in the forums. Anyone know where I should start? All help is appreciated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone. So I really want to do my first high quality armor. The Kashyyyk Clone Trooper suit is just an amazing piece. Its my favorite armor by far. I really want to do a good job here. Now I've seen people use half inch and quarter inch foam to make the whole build. I've also seen people buying kits. I don't know where to start and there are thousands of posts here in the forums. Anyone know where I should start? All help is appreciated. 

Hey there, its great to have you. You have come to the right place to build a Kashyyyk kit. I finished my Kashyyyk earlier this year and would love to help in any way possible. I have honestly never heard of anyone making the kit with foam, but you can buy the whole plastic and resin armor kit either here on the pathfinder boards by messaging our member bikerchick. Or you can purchase from Daves Armory on facebook.

You are also going to want to get your hands on DPM desert camo fatigues that you will be converting to make your undersuite. You just do a search for DPM desert fatigues, they come from the UK its ideal to find 100% cotton tops and bottoms as the 100% cotton dye the best when you get to that step.

You can buy gloves from wampawear.com and boots from crowprops.com.

A lot of people commission people for the pouches and cummerbund but i made my own.

Admittedly this kit is a labor of love but you will learn a lot and you will be proud of it in the end. Its my favorite kit I own.

ea00ef6296c8e7e3c0f01ffe4796224e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 3