If you cant get Brit desert DPM

If you cant get Brit desert DPM what is second best... its tough to get in US plus a little larger than the normal troop...yeah Ive been out 30 years so im not commando shape lol

If you cant get Brit desert DPM what is second best... its tough to get in US plus a little larger than the normal troop...yeah Ive been out 30 years so im not commando shape lol
I live in utah and have recently created the kashyyyk kit. I just did a search on amazon for british desert dpm and it brought up a couple options. I purchased my top and bottom from there. The camo style is whats most important because of how the high contrast of the background color and camo colors and how it reacts after it gets dyed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have been getting my stuff from eBay.  Some stuff comes from the UK and others the US.  Even things from the UK only take a couple of weeks to get here.  Make sure you do not get the windproof items, especially the pants.  You cannot remove the back pockets from those as I found out the hard way and the material is more of a 50/50 blend.  I have a WIP up with some of my progress and Jakeputt has one up of his completed process.  He is extremely knowledgeable with this build and will help you out.  Let us know if you have any questions.  I am still making mistakes so you can learn from mine lol.

• Like 1