Pics from CRL approved builds

Padams

So I was wondering if some of you that past muster could throw up some photos for us new guys.  I've been reading through the threads and it's starting to get muddled... cgi.. screenshot.. bf2.... dirtied white boots, tan boots lol my head is spinning.  If I see some of yours even with individual touches that were accepted then if I run the middle I should be good.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, Padams said:

So I was wondering if some of you that past muster could throw up some photos for us new guys.  I've been reading through the threads and it's starting to get muddled... cgi.. screenshot.. bf2.... dirtied white boots, tan boots lol my head is spinning.  If I see some of yours even with individual touches that were accepted then if I run the middle I should be good.

Padams….best bet is to use the CRL pictures to look at each piece.  Ignore the cummerbund picture though as the colors are backwards.  The write up for it is correct though.  Main color should be a dark grey and the vertical straps should be a lighter gray.

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CB_Kashyyyk_trooper

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Are you still interested in creating Kashyyyk Trooper? I've been out of the loop, but I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

I was not sure where to post this question but this looked like as good a place as any.  Since we are about to begin the new year (2022), is it possible to update all the reference photos that are described in the CRL?  Maybe use photos from recently approved kits as described in the CRL descriptors, with close-ups of the items being described.  Maybe include a screenshot from the Movie for screen accuracy, overall photo of the item, a close-up of the requirement being described, and then a photo of it being worn on an actual human. 

There are a lot of photos posted but most of the good ones seem to be outdated.    

Is there a file size limit to the CRL? If not, can photos be added to the CRL that depict the CRL requirements?  Sort of like a step by step guide showing the item.  Such as the cummberbund or the front pocket on the undersuit and etc.. I know this can be tedious but I'm willing to help if needed.

I am not an approved member yet but I see a trend with every new person, such as myself, we all start with the same questions of what, where and how.

Happy New Year!

Hi Michael! These are all great questions. We are in the process of updating several CRLs but it is a slow process as we have to work not only internally with the armory team but also with the 501st Legion Membership Office (LMO) to update the CRLs. We maintain a majority of the screenshots here on the forum that you can access as needed as we are limited to what we can add into the CRLs. The build threads here also are a great resource to find all sorts of those close up shots working with the armorers. The format of the CRLs are maintained by the Legion so we keep all those close up and personal shots here in the forum within the various armories for all to access. Look for these updates and more as we move into 2022.