End Credit Concept Art

Its really interesting to see the concept art for the Biker scouts in the end credits of Chapter 8, they were going for a hybrid of Stormtrooper and Biker Scout. I'm glad they went with the weathered version they came up with in the end. 

9UIvniS.png

o9RiM27.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TKZombie said:

Its really interesting to see the concept art for the Biker scouts in the end credits of Chapter 8, they were going for a hybrid of Stormtrooper and Biker Scout. I'm glad they went with the weathered version they came up with in the end. 

9UIvniS.png

o9RiM27.png

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.  I would much prefer they gave us something new rather than the mess they gave us.  

• Like 1

I agree what they gave was a mess, but new armor would make it look like they were well paid or taken care of. I feel they went this route to make it more seamless and show everyone the Empire is dead and these guys have nothing and are doing whatever they can to make a buck and just don’t care anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

I agree what they gave was a mess, but new armor would make it look like they were well paid or taken care of. I feel they went this route to make it more seamless and show everyone the Empire is dead and these guys have nothing and are doing whatever they can to make a buck and just don’t care anymore.

Which would make more sense since they were allied with Gideon who had a full compliment of CWTKs.  Honestly that whole part made no sense to me.  "The Mandalorian" is a great show, but it's not perfect. 

They went the route of cheaper and faster and that's why we got the mess we got. 

Which would make more sense since they were allied with Gideon who had a full compliment of CWTKs.  Honestly that whole part made no sense to me.  "The Mandalorian" is a great show, but it's not perfect. 
They went the route of cheaper and faster and that's why we got the mess we got. 

Can’t make everyone happy all the time, just gotta hope they can keep everyone happy enough to continue to watch it so they can make more money.

7 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

Can’t make everyone happy all the time, just gotta hope they can keep everyone happy enough to continue to watch it so they can make more money.

I'll be happy if they leave the Scouts alone after Season 1.  They've already created enough headaches for us :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

I kind of viewed "The Client" (Werner Herzog) and Moff Gideon's forces as two separate entities.  To me it was that The Cilent might have been a former Imperial, but he wasn't a particularity High Ranking one, a Military one, or one that had retained much power after the Fall, so, his Forces that we see on Navarro, the initial TKs and Scouts who are there before the Moff arrives, were the more "Mercenary" Forces.  Former Imperials who had let their standards lapse and were just out for hire.  The Two Scouts talk about Gideon like they don't really know him or work for him all the time, that they are working for The Client who in Turn is working for Moff Gideon.  The forces we see on Navarro before Gideon gets there are like, Sub-Contractors, not the Moff's actual personal forces, who don't show up until he arrives.

However, I viewed Moff Gideon as someone who had  managed to Retain his power and influence after the Fall, a step above even a "War Lord."  As such, he was able to keep his Troops, the one that arrive with him, to fomer Imperial Standards and keep them maintained and supplied.  This is the guy with Darksaber after all.

Yeah it's pretty muddled.  It really felt to me like:

"Okay we want this really cool scene at the end of Episode 7 where everyone in the Cantina gets blown away by Gideon's men.  It'll look rad!"

"But what about those Scouts?  Weren't they with the Client?  who are they working for?"

"Uh.... we'll just have them ad lib some dialog at the beginning of Episode 8 and make some stuff up."

But, that could just be the screenwriter in me.  

• Haha 1