Biker Scout Reference Photos

Here are a collection of screen captures of the Mandalorian Biker Scouts. I grabbed all these for weathering reference. I have a Sandtrooper and Snowtrooper both weathered and dirty and I will be doing the Mandalorian Biker Scout next as I'm a big fan of weathered dirty costumes. 

tVHRDgJ.png

uPG9pUb.png

e3Z3U5v.png

3BtEyjx.png

QHhuNtE.png

afjbqLJ.png

gwgzxOS.png

FbfJI5Y.png

fKpb5EJ.png

BPqEM52.png

Z75BPPn.png

MbPQZhB.png

jwCZA8G.png

XebdeLG.png

DRE1tg0.png

afy6vPo.png

9IHS4KN.png

xP7gu5S.png

Bj9oLDQ.png

QVrGTpV.png

TDGG11U.png

dUdrcOv.png

q7HAI6k.png

vhVzj7v.png

P7R7OxP.png

YVfjkOw.png

P2DzDBI.png

tARBv92.png

RLDYLIT.png

2ONyvYu.png

M0DMSTR.png

MpRiglY.png

lWA5T2i.png

xg05Yph.png

2glPIEC.png

e5kswnE.png

evDccjb.png

q29RLHn.png

SrsIGO4.png

n8afBpS.png

9cehhef.png

w5NJHuW.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I noticed in this thread is that when the Sudeikis version TB leaves the city to get the baby, his cumberbun pouch flaps open towards the outside, but then at the beginning of the next episode when he's returning to the city with the baby, the pouch flaps open towards the inside like the ROTJ ones do.

23 minutes ago, Mr Fett said:

One thing I noticed in this thread is that when the Sudeikis version TB leaves the city to get the baby, his cumberbun pouch flaps open towards the outside, but then at the beginning of the next episode when he's returning to the city with the baby, the pouch flaps open towards the inside like the ROTJ ones do.

Yeah there are little differences here and there.  With the CRL we are going to try to get a consensus of all the parts and how they were meant to be worn.  We can't allow for every single discrepancy that happens in the show.  The CRL would be way too long and complicated.