Shoretrooper trousers/pants

Spudley7

Once you've earned Vanguard, you are grandfathered in.  So there's no need to re-clear anything.  The only time you would do that is if you retired your entire kit and built a new one.

I do believe it shows integrity for anyone who changes their originally approved kit with improvements that is beyond the current level.

Its the norm for us over in the UK, if you change anything or upgrade it , you show what you have done to make sure it is still within standards.

Grandfather right is an unchanged costume and rightly so, but Once you start improving or upgrading then surely you lose grandfather rights ?

You should not be able to improve one thing on a old costume whilst another is no longer acceptable ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are the Detachment's rules as regards Level 2 status.  If you guys in UKG have different local requirements for your L2s, that's totally fine if you need to reclear him.  

Those are the Detachment's rules as regards Level 2 status.  If you guys in UKG have different local requirements for your L2s, that's totally fine if you need to reclear him.  

It’s not a reclear , if you upgrade or swap something , you just show what you have done , an armourer or GML will give the thumbs up, it’s a very quick process.
it’s just to make sure it still falls within the standards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1