Uniform Warehouse slacks

Here are some basic striped uniform pants that won't break the bank.  With the striping added and shipping, the grand total for me came out to be $31.21

https://www.uniformswarehouse.com/striped-polyester-slacks-68986.html

I ordered the 7/8 stripe in white.  Though the 1/2 is also acceptable.

98246d8536791ba1a9126f842bfa39c1.jpg542f7a74cf263db6950a2d387aa913bb.jpg8e630bf4f7bdff3903d975dbe1039f57.jpg543cceb4fed5bf3db8b32360eea3b7e2.jpg1f381800d37855ee8822799f2be9013c.jpg50c7b3515be00cf6cae65c03bdc0d0f6.jpg

• Like 3

Hallo Funky,

Das haben sie auf ihrer Website gepostet.

“Alle internationalen Versandanfragen können per E-Mail an Info@uniforms4all.com oder Sie können für einen Kostenvoranschlag anrufen.”

Hoffe, dass dies hilft

• 3 months later...

Just wrote a Mail to Uniformswarehouse about a shipping quote to Germany. They said, shipping cost are about 100 USD to Germany.  That's a bit too expensive for
a 20 Dollar Pants. Is there a friendly person in the US who is willing to buy it and send it to me to Germany? I think it will be a lot cheaper this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

19 hours ago, DPhreeze said:

Just wrote a Mail to Uniformswarehouse about a shipping quote to Germany. They said, shipping cost are about 100 USD to Germany.  That's a bit too expensive for
a 20 Dollar Pants. Is there a friendly person in the US who is willing to buy it and send it to me to Germany? I think it will be a lot cheaper this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wow that's a lot.  When I was sending out racing shirts to Europe the price from the US was about $25.  Not sure where they are getting $100 from!

33 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

Wow that's a lot.  When I was sending out racing shirts to Europe the price from the US was about $25.  Not sure where they are getting $100 from!

Yep. I am getting a SpecOps Det. Racing Shirt and shipping was around 23 USD, too.

• 3 years later...

Just asked for a quote and they want a total of $155. 

For a pair of €30 pants.  

so alternative for Blighty lol 

13 minutes ago, TreeHuggerMatt said:

Just asked for a quote and they want a total of $155. 

For a pair of €30 pants.  

so alternative for Blighty lol 

@Hask where did you get your PT trousers?

Can find something suitable and also the stripe it’s just a wee bit more messing about. 

I was just curious to see if things had changed lol

afaik hask got his kit all from armory shop 

Mine came with the kit from AS.

One option would be to have a US based pathfinder to order them therefore paying the star price and then posting over to the Uk at the price that’s been showing for merch runs etc. 

Funds could be sent to the purchaser via PayPal 

Its an option maybe 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.uniformswarehouse.com/100-polyester-elastique-weave-uniform-slacks-54910.html

@Hask @BikerScout007

Would they be an option?  Yes they can add the white striping.

Course id need a lovely US pathfinder to ship em , I can bribe lol

If you are going to go the USA route then the ones Mickey linked would be better.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hask said:

If you are going to go the USA route then the ones Mickey linked would be better.

Just need someone to get em for me and ship em....lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would , when the time comes for one of our US brethren , be able to ship these over for me and save on shipping and obv fully compensated for doing so