Starting my build

Rooster

Ok so I have had my kit for quite some time now and it has just been sitting in my garage and I keep on saying I’m going to get it built but never do.

Im now getting serious and will be getting started on it probably after Christmas. I’m in the process of getting the gloves, boots, pants and blouse.

If anyone has a link to the building process or guides on how to put it together and trimming that would be appreciated or any other tips or tricks.

Ill be posting my progress as I go so I can make sure I’m doing everything correct.

• Like 2

Hey there brother, it is a labor of love creating this kit. Ive been working on mine for quite some time and am willing to offer a helping hand in any way. Shoot me a PM anytime. What kit do you have?

• Like 1

I started with the helmet cause i think its the coolest part of the kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

e10e7892d6a03a0928503b994e8b6132.jpg

• Like 2

Admittedly this was the biggest reason i wanted to do the kashyyyk trooper, i LOVE the reflective green.8c684a53cce50bc56d616e7e2b03f180.jpg

• Like 2

I found this last night as I was looking for guides on how to build this kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you understand what i meant about first drawing on the molded helmet the hole you want to create then you drill holes around the circle and then push your dremel around the holes in a line to cut out the pieces? I created a representation of how I did that with the coin slot.

I was as well, be careful with doing the holes, wear a breather mask, i bought one for $30 ir $40. Also get eye protection. You dont want the crap that will be flying through the air in your lungs or eyes. Also be careful about allowing too much excess residue get into your dremel cause it will burn your dremel out. I ended up needing to dismantle mine and clean it out.

Nice, mine wasn´t signed!

Have at it and let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions!

• Like 1

Will do Ferra. Right now I’m getting soft parts payday by pay day. I am looking for other people’s builds that show the trimming. I always hate trimming because I’m afraid I’ll cut too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Smittyrc said:

Will do Ferra. Right now I’m getting soft parts payday by pay day. I am looking for other people’s builds that show the trimming. I always hate trimming because I’m afraid I’ll cut too much.

Sent from my iPhone using 

Show off the parts, we might be able to help show you where cut lines need to be. Those cuts are scary, ive been there. But dive right in and we can help you adjust where its needed.

• Like 2