WTF build for Krafty K & Deadpool

Deadpool

So the wife Krafty K and myself have started down the path to hugging trees lol!! After getting her BBB and looking at all involved I noticed the tank seemed odd. I will post a pic or a link to a pic in a moment. We plan to build to Lancer specs.

*thanks to some ref pics on Facebook I think I should be fine.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

So after two moves and buying a house I am finally getting around to building. Krafty K had purchased the WTF kit and before leaving Texas I picked up most of a wtf kit(missing several parts) that included boots and a "claimed" Altman helmet. Turns out the helmet is an SC, but I didn't know the difference back then... 

Hey, welcome back! Just a FYI, but depending on what your current build goals are, be aware that the WTF armor cannot clear L2/Lancer spec, though it's okay for basic clearance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

So after two moves and buying a house I am finally getting around to building. Krafty K had purchased the WTF kit and before leaving Texas I picked up most of a wtf kit(missing several parts) that included boots and a "claimed" Altman helmet. Turns out the helmet is an SC, but I didn't know the difference back then... 

Additionally, I don't know if your wife has the WTF helmet kit, but please be advised:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She will be using SC helmet. Yeah, I saw that thread and have been in contact with a couple of other WTF builders and the timelines for the helmets. I'm going to go ahead and build out the WTF helmets for loners and photo ops with the public. Kids love when they get to put on a helmet and pose!!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

She will be using SC helmet. Yeah, I saw that thread and have been in contact with a couple of other WTF builders and the timelines for the helmets. I'm going to go ahead and build out the WTF helmets for loners and photo ops with the public. Kids love when they get to put on a helmet and pose!!

That's an excellent idea!

• Thanks 1