Mountain Trooper CRL

Okay I've been updating the CRL with Dustin's photos, got a lot of them done so far.  In a few instances I used photos already available elsewhere on the Wiki.  Your pictures were great, Dustin, it's just that one gets tired of cutting out backgrounds after awhile and it was just easier to steal an image or two
Also I used typical First Order boots for our Boots example.  I don't want anyone to think they need to get knee high boots for this costume.  Especially since the boots are completely covered from the ankle up.
Isn't the lack of raised heel gonna be an issue there. The r1 tanker boots would be more accurate in that case imo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good catch.  I'll swap them out

No worries. Only thing else jumping out to me is the belt lingo.
Can't remember how shoretrooper was with soft part and hard plastic piece. Would assume we want something similar.

Mine is 3in total width and I divided the boxes up so 4 were in the hard plastic part with td and 4 on front with the buckle. Technically its 2 medium and 2 small with detail on front.

Let me know whatever else I can help out with.

I think my bucket might be off based on current description. I highlighted my aerator with silver weathering but its mostly just all black. And I havent touched the frown yet. Its really hard to tell even on the ref material because it all just black lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

No worries. Only thing else jumping out to me is the belt lingo.
Can't remember how shoretrooper was with soft part and hard plastic piece. Would assume we want something similar.

Mine is 3in total width and I divided the boxes up so 4 were in the hard plastic part with td and 4 on front with the buckle. Technically its 2 medium and 2 small with detail on front.

Let me know whatever else I can help out with.

I think my bucket might be off based on current description. I highlighted my aerator with silver weathering but its mostly just all black. And I havent touched the frown yet. Its really hard to tell even on the ref material because it all just black lol

Okay we'll look at it.  At this point it's finishing touches.

Switched out the boot pic and added the description about the heel.

Okay added a few more images and tweaked some more of the language, particularly about the TD.

Do we know what the blaster is?

Okay added a few more images and tweaked some more of the language, particularly about the TD.
Do we know what the blaster is?
E 22 from shoretrooper I think there is a werid modded e11 as well with an extended stock present

• Like 1

Okay added more pics and tweaked some more language, especially with the neck seal.  I stole the Deathtrooper neck seal pic so that we can give people the option of wearing a neck seal/bib separate from the shirt.  I know, I wouldn't do it, but some people would!

I added the E-22.

So we just need new pics of your bucket after you add the silver trim and I was wondering if you could get a picture of the gaiters on the boots?  Might help people understand the concept better.  No shin armor, just the gaiters.  

Okay added more pics and tweaked some more language, especially with the neck seal.  I stole the Deathtrooper neck seal pic so that we can give people the option of wearing a neck seal/bib separate from the shirt.  I know, I wouldn't do it, but some people would!
I added the E-22.
So we just need new pics of your bucket after you add the silver trim and I was wondering if you could get a picture of the gaiters on the boots?  Might help people understand the concept better.  No shin armor, just the gaiters.  
Yeah i can do that when I get home. My silver paint should be here tomorrow thanks to Amazon.

• Thanks 1

Still dont think gloss white under belt is correct. No one with fabric belt will be able to find gloss white.

My suggestion:
3in wide white fabric. Center buckle with 2 small belt boxes on either side of buckle and 2 regular belt boxes on either side spaced evenly for wearers body type.

Or something along those lines

9 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

Still dont think gloss white under belt is correct. No one with fabric belt will be able to find gloss white.

My suggestion:
3in wide white fabric. Center buckle with 2 small belt boxes on either side of buckle and 2 regular belt boxes on either side spaced evenly for wearers body type.

Or something along those lines

I'll look at it in a bit, pretty sure thats just placeholder language in there right now

Okay belt language has been updated.  LOL I guess I never revised that part from when I stuck up the original draft CRL.

Added the gaiter on the boot pics the one drive folder.

Took them 3 different ways 1 boot, both boots, both with spats on

Wasn't sure what would be best

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, heartstopper85 said:

Added the gaiter on the boot pics the one drive folder.

Took them 3 different ways 1 boot, both boots, both with spats on

Wasn't sure what would be best

Thanks bud, I'll take a look tonight after work!

On 8/19/2020 at 5:04 PM, heartstopper85 said:

How's this looking so far21b8f2adfc00e11bf10cb5fd56650d60.jpg

Hey buddy!

Sorry I was out of town for my birthday.  That's looking pretty good!  

So what's the deal with the frown?  Does the black series MT have a silver frown or not?  Some pics it looks like it and some it's hard to tell

Hey buddy!
Sorry I was out of town for my birthday.  That's looking pretty good!  
So what's the deal with the frown?  Does the black series MT have a silver frown or not?  Some pics it looks like it and some it's hard to tell
Someone pointed in direction of rub and buff. I think im gonna go all silver than do a black wash to dull. I think its a trick with the light and how you move it around.

• Thanks 1

Definitely seems at the very least the entire trim around the lenses should be silver.

Definitely seems at the very least the entire trim around the lenses should be silver.
Agreed. I wish jsin made the detail pop a bit more like on the shores I did my trim all silver its so thin its hard to notice though

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

New bucket pics uploaded to one drive link

Cool man, I will hop on it tomorrow morning.  Looks like we'll be wrapping up Mountain and Mando around the same time!

• Like 2

CRL edited to include helmet pic

Main post updated with latest photos.  I will take another pass at the language before turning this over to the LMO team.

Main post updated with latest photos.  I will take another pass at the language before turning this over to the LMO team.
Will try to get a new front pic this weekend